cristobal recruiting

it really ******* sucks that cristobal is leaving the school, does anyone know who he was recruiting in this class? im just curious

Advertisement
He was here for two weeks, what kind of relationships could he have built?

Time to bring in Lockette and offset this loss because Mario was hired to recruit South Florida. We need to keep these kids home

If Coley suddenly gets kicked off the team in the Spring, it's not that big of a deal because he never played a down? I understand you aren't making quite that harsh of a statement and the analogy is not perfect, but the effect in their respective sectors of the team is similar.

Advertisement
we had a junior day, maybe he started some relationships with some recruits, just seeing who we might have a problem getting now that he is gone

Did he even recruit anyone? Seems like the dude spent all his time here trying to find another job.

Now he'll recruit every kid Bama wants in SFL. Throw a little $$$ at the family and kid commits to Bama based on their relationship with a dude who just f[]_[]cked his own school..

This. There's no way he's had the time to build a meaningful relationship with a recruit.

Yeah I'm more worried about him recruiting sofl for Bama than broken relationships, we still got coley and barrow who have ties, it kinda sucks though cuz I was excited about him as a coach because of his energy

Advertisement
Did he even recruit anyone? Seems like the dude spent all his time here trying to find another job.

I was thinking he would either leave soon (not this soon) or wait to succeed golden to the throne, he's better than a tight ends coach anyway

If Coley suddenly gets kicked off the team in the Spring, it's not that big of a deal because he never played a down? I understand you aren't making quite that harsh of a statement and the analogy is not perfect, but the effect in their respective sectors of the team is similar.

What the??!? No.

Advertisement
I highly doubt that he had built a strong enough relationship with anyone in a month that 11 months of the Golden/Coley double team can't replace.

I think with Coley we are fine. Obviously with both Coley and Cristobal losing anyone we wanted in SF would've been **** near impossible, but it is what it is. Our recruiting in South Florida has always been strong, and is even stronger now with Coley on board. I personally like having Coley/Barrow focus on South Florida and Al just quickly wrapping up the OOS kids, then coming back with all guns loaded to close out the SF kids that Coley/Barrow have built great relationships for a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back