Cristobal ranked #3 in ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why Clawson is listed # 2. He was a sub. 500 Coach until the run they had last season, putting him 3 games over. He’s been horrible to pedestrian from 2014-2020. Hit gold in 2021, but that’s about it.

Mario is the 2nd most accomplished coach coming over to this conference since 2010. If this was the 2000’s, I would have Mack in there, but Mack is living off of 2005 - 2009.

The top 3 ACC Coaches should be

1. Dabo
2. Mario
3. Narduzzi

Advertisement
Not sure why Clawson is listed # 2. He was a sub. 500 Coach until the run they had last season, putting him 3 games over. He’s been horrible to pedestrian from 2014-2020. Hit gold in 2021, but that’s about it.

Mario is the 2nd most accomplished coach coming over to this conference since 2010. If this was the 2000’s, I would have Mack in there, but Mack is living off of 2005 - 2009.

The top 3 ACC Coaches should be

1. Dabo
2. Mario
3. Narduzzi
In fairness to Clawson, he’s at Wake Forest, they don’t have access to any kind of premier recruits & they’re a small academic school that lives in the shadow of the rest of the Carolina territory schools.

It’s not exactly fair to expect them to be a perennial winner because they’re not a powerhouse recruiting school & they don’t spend a dime on their Football program, so any kind of success they have is solely off coaching, player evals & scheme execution.

They’re historically a Basketball school, they’ve only won 10 games ONCE in their entire school history, so the fact they went 11-3 last year was nothing short of a miracle.

In fairness to Clawson, he’s at Wake Forest, they don’t have access to any kind of premier recruits & they’re a small academic school that lives in the shadow of the rest of the Carolina territory schools.

It’s not exactly fair to expect them to be a perennial winner because they’re not a powerhouse recruiting school & they don’t spend a dime on their Football program, so any kind of success they have is solely off coaching, player evals & scheme execution.

They’re historically a Basketball school, they’ve only won 10 games ONCE in their entire school history, so the fact they went 11-3 last year was nothing short of a miracle.

Agreed, &&&&&& w/ that being said, it’s y I don’t have him in that top 3 category off 1 yr. If he does it again next season, I’ll tip my cap my to him. But for now, it’s all cap he’s top 2 in the ACC. Lol

I mean, he’s won 10+ games exactly ONE season at every stop he’s been. I need to see more.

Advertisement

Cutcliffe woulda made this list at one point as well

Where are the FSU tears about Norvell not being top 3?

Advertisement
Without looking, guessing that number 2 is....whoever is the coach at Wake?

Yep and I am ok with it. It's a subjective list and Clawson has done wonders at a school where you can't. WHEN Mario wins in the ACC, he will move up. #1 behind those two is fair, even if we might disagree. We have our guy.

Their tears are that he's still there. lol

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

Advertisement
Back