Cristobal question

champcane

Redshirt Freshman
When Cristobal was named the head coach for Oregon, did Cristobal entertain the idea of hiring Coley as his OC? I know Cristobal spoke highly of Coley to Golden to the point that Golden hired Coley. isn't Coley and Cristobal good friends or something like that?

Sorry if this has been discussed previously.

Advertisement
When Cristobal was named the head coach for Oregon, did Cristobal entertain the idea of hiring Coley as his OC? I know Cristobal spoke highly of Coley to Golden to the point that Golden hired Coley. isn't Coley and Cristobal good friends or something like that?

No he didn't he had Arroyo who is a very good coach.

Advertisement
Haters................why not talk about people who have been, and may again be, memebers of the Cane family? Why not discuss changes with our competitors? This thread was clearly marked. If you don't care for the subject don't open it.

I thought the mic was dropped and this topic was put to bed when D$ called him a "brute" on the podcast. Nothing more can be said.

Advertisement

Coley was Cristobal's OC at FIU during their 0-11 season, guy has been in right spot at the right time since being OC at Norland

With all the things happening the last few days around here you really want to talk about Cristobal and Coley?

With all the things happening the last few days around here you really want to talk about Cristobal and Coley?

Yep because right now we are just waiting on new news regarding coaches and transfer players. What else is there to talk about that isn't already in a thread?

Advertisement
Yep because right now we are just waiting on new news regarding coaches and transfer players. What else is there to talk about that isn't already in a thread?

There are lots of more important topics to discuss than this........like
where-da-hoes-at.jpg

Advertisement
Back