Cristobal on the Paul Finebaum Show today @ 545pm est - SEC Network

Advertisement
NEWS HEADLINE ON CIS:

Mario cristobal takes a 12 minute crap in the mathematics building. Only his second this year

Advertisement
It's telling that he's spoke to the media multiple times and hasn't addressed the Miami rumors.
Probably slightly indicative of the national media not really giving a **** about Oregon. Not saying it's right but if a school from east of the Mississippi was ranked #3 this late in the year and there was anyyyy smoke about the coach potentially leaving then I'm sure said coach would've been forced to address it by now.

For those that want Cristobal this actually works in our favor. It lets whatever is happening behind the scenes continue with minimal friction.

Advertisement
Probably slightly indicative of the national media not really giving a **** about Oregon. Not saying it's right but if a school from east of the Mississippi was ranked #3 this late in the year and there was anyyyy smoke about the coach potentially leaving then I'm sure said coach would've been forced to address it by now.

For those that want Cristobal this actually works in our favor. It lets whatever is happening behind the scenes continue with minimal friction.
To be fair, I think the only smoke about Mario coming to UM is coming from Miami. I don't think anyone else is picking up on it or taking it seriously.

To be fair, I think the only smoke about Mario coming to UM is coming from Miami. I don't think anyone else is picking up on it or taking it seriously.
That's probably true too. That said, it doesn't usually stop the media- especially the TV talking heads that need constant content. Like do we realllllly believe that LSU had major interest in Mel Tucker? They all ran with that to "debate" disirregardless.

It's fine by me though too. I really don't care to hear the media have a dumbed down version of the CIS debate about whether our job is attractive or not.

I think most in the media find it laughable that Mario would even consider leaving Oregon for Miami. The perception of Miami is they are a second rate program. I think that’s why there isn’t much talk about it.

I misspoke. It's telling that he hasn't been asked about the Miami rumors. A guy like Finebaum would have for sure mentioned it. Mario must have told him pre-interview that he wasn't going to address the rumor. It's a great sign, imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back