Cristobal may come if Schiano is HC, per Pete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was a **** of a run, fellas.

Big Cane bonfire at my place if* this happens.

*when

You guys act surprised. Every one of us knew that this would be a **** show with Blake James calling the shots. And it appears that is exactly what happened. We have proved to the nation yet again just how far our storied program has fallen in that we can't even set a top target and go out and hire him. Instead, we will fall back on another loser from Jersey and have to listen to Blake bull**** us on what a tremendous hire he is and how he was our top target all along.

You guys act surprised. Every one of us knew that this would be a **** show with Blake James calling the shots. And it appears that is exactly what happened. We have proved to the nation yet again just how far our storied program has fallen in that we can't even set a top target and go out and hire him. Instead, we will fall back on another loser from Jersey and have to listen to Blake bull**** us on what a tremendous hire he is and how he was our top target all along.

Yep, it was a good run while it lasted. I guess I'll find another way to spend my Saturday's during football season.

Advertisement
They think the 4-1 finish means we have some real coaches on our staff right now.

Advertisement
Schiano
Shannon
Cristobal

Does Blake hate us? Anyway we can work Golden in at linebacker coach? ******* heII

Randy Melvin was his DL coach in Tampa, he should be retained here, also Dorito was his LB coach at Rutgers. **** we already have a full staff on D

Definitely are this stupid. If hired Schiano will for sure keep D'onofrio for one thing, and knowing that, he's still floated as the #2 to gauge responses from the fans.

One thing is guranteed. D'onfrio will not be the DC. His last game will be in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Back