Cristobal is a MIRACLE WORKER.

Advertisement
Relationships and trust goes a looooong ways. Mario Christabol is excellent at establishing and developing relationships. We missed out on top recruits at Auburn because of lack of relationships and trust.

Invest in it. Don’t take it for granted. I think relationships are going to ultimately trump dollars and cents. Imo

Who's that chick in your pic. I keep on staring at her, she has me mesmerized, LOL
I wish I knew, I don't even remember where I got the pic from. I had her on deck for so long, I had to move her down in the lineup because i had to use the blake james clown face avi during the Hecht revolt and wasn't changing it until that sob thankfully got fired.

Advertisement
Top 14 atm and still got more work today.. Plus a big fish still out there til March.. Build the Oline first.. Everything Else recruits itself at Miami
Exactly. It has taken a loong time for most of this fan base to get over 40 times and skill, skill, skill…while the big cheaters landed all of the trenches and still cherry picked our best $kill guy$.

We will always get the skill guys, not rocket science where we MUST change.

Mario saying there might be a surprise left today but nothing expected. Doesn't sound good at all for Iuli.

Mario saying there might be a surprise left today but nothing expected. Doesn't sound good at all for Iuli.

I took it exactly the opposite. But at this point, #14 in the country and portal left to go, he's exceeded all my expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t blame manny for being manny. Mario been on each coast. His name is good everywhere. Getting talent is the new norm. Top 5-10 classes is the new norm. A invested Miami football program is the new norm

A lot of the kids that Mario closed were recruits he had developed a relationship with while at Oregon. Several were heavy leans or commits to Oregon.

How many kids followed Richt and Manny? Al Golden brought one DT with him from Temple, kid even made the league for a moment. Kids followed Banda out to nowheresville Utah. None followed Manny to pedo state. Heck, no one went with Lashlee to SMU either.

Mario is clearly a leader of young men and they’ll follow him up the hill and plant the flag there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back