Cristobal Demoted by Bama

Saban is clearly preparing Mario to be the next head coach at Alabama with this move. Saban wants to broaden Mario's experience and knowledge base. It's obvious.

I get the feeling Beanerdict must have coached the TEs in the NC game because all of a sudden OJ Howard was lights out after doing nothing all year. Must have been Beanerdict who made that happen.

Advertisement
Saban is clearly preparing Mario to be the next head coach at Alabama with this move. Saban wants to broaden Mario's experience and knowledge base. It's obvious.

I get the feeling Beanerdict must have coached the TEs in the NC game because all of a sudden OJ Howard was lights out after doing nothing all year. Must have been Beanerdict who made that happen.

Why does Francis get a pass on things that would get others banned?

Well it's not a demotion after all.

Cristobal has been promoted to Assistant Head Coach and Recruiting Coordinator in addition to coaching TE and T.

running to the teacher trying to get the living legend banned. If you had any pride you'd be ashamed of yourself, cagootz.

These dudes who run this board are astute men . They run this place like Jimmy Johnson ran the Cowboys. Nothings like you are Curvin Richards. You get banned for misspelling words. Living legends like me are like Mike Irving. We can snort coke off hookers' **** in a team meeting and suit up for the next game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

running to the teacher trying to get the living legend banned. If you had any pride you'd be ashamed of yourself, cagootz.

These dudes who run this board are astute men . They run this place like Jimmy Johnson ran the Cowboys. Nothings like you are Curvin Richards. You get banned for misspelling words. Living legends like me are like Mike Irving. We can snort coke off hookers' **** in a team meeting and suit up for the next game.
Living legend? More like loser racist.

Got a friend who is a Bama Grad/superfan. He says they're not demoting him, but are looking to shuffle the staff.

Their WR coach apparently struck out on a bunch of players which is a no-no for Saban. They're getting rid of him, making the current TE/ST coach the new WR/ST coach and making Mario TE's and Tackles with Key only coaching G's and C's

Napier is getting fired???

But instead of getting another gig on a bunch of staffs that have had turnover, he's just going to wait it out?

If that really happens, he deserves to be fired. But I doubt he's the one being moved from on-field.

I think Williams moves from TE/ST to off-field, before transitioning to retirement. Key will probably get ST/OL.

Mario is coaching TE. May also get the AHC title Mel Tucker had.

So, yeah ... It's not a demotion in pay or value to their staff. But it is a demotion in coaching responsibility, IMO.

Alabama hires Brent Key, shifts Bobby Williams to off-the-field role – CollegeFootballTalk

Well it's not a demotion after all.

Cristobal has been promoted to Assistant Head Coach and Recruiting Coordinator in addition to coaching TE and T.

How do you figure it's "not a demotion after all", or that it's a promotion???

No matter how you slice it, Bama took some of his coaching responsibilities away, and gave them to a guy they value as a better OL coach. How do I know that? Because Key has coached TE/ST before. If they thought Cristobal was a quality OL coach, they would have just hired Key into the role Williams vacated.

And according to this link, the only extra title he got was recruiting coordinator ...

Alabama hires Brent Key as OL coach, shifts duties of Bobby Williams and Mario Cristobal | News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | WBMA

... Though the AHC title is probably available, with Tucker being off staff.

Beanerdict was "promoted" in the same way INKuntFace was when his parents pulled him out of LD class because the other retards turned him into a booger tree.

His parents stuck a bunch of buckeye stickers on his hockey helmet and told him he was being promoted to home schooling. Then they chained him to a plastic mattress in the unfinished basement and threw ketchup sandwiches at him a couple times a day.

Advertisement
Saban is quoted as saying that he is giving Mario more overall responsibility for the the program. May be spin, but they are spinning it as a promotion.

So all the really smart guys on here were wrong again. They needed so bad to have Mario demoted so they could right about their ill feelings towards a guy who did nothing but do what was correct for his own career path.

He is still coaching the line, is assistant head coach and recruiting coordinator. Sounds like Saban has a ton of faith in the guy you turds hate so much.

It's very obvious that Saban has absolutely no faith in this guy. Recruiting coordinator and assistant head coach. But only you can see Saban's real disgust for Mario.

Advertisement
Saban is quoted as saying that he is giving Mario more overall responsibility for the the program. May be spin, but they are spinning it as a promotion.

That's no spin job. It's the truth. Saban has no reason to spin this. Again, this aint Miami.

Beans doesn't have time to coach the OL. He'll be too busy being groomed to be Bama's next HC. Saban has fully taken him under his wing now by replacing him as OL coach with a better OL coach.

Advertisement
So all the really smart guys on here were wrong again. They needed so bad to have Mario demoted so they could right about their ill feelings towards a guy who did nothing but do what was correct for his own career path.

He is still coaching the line, is assistant head coach and recruiting coordinator. Sounds like Saban has a ton of faith in the guy you turds hate so much.
This one is actually funny. I didnt think the hate for Mario was real until I saw the over reaction in this thread.

GOAT post. The Mike Irving touch puts it over the top.

You should have seen it before some dork edited it.

You should have seen it before some dork edited it.

Some dork? That's rich, coming from the living legend who lives on a message board.

If there's one thing we know about Saban, he'll fire an underperforming coach at the drop of a hat. Sounds like some people have some egg on their face talking out their rear once again.

Advertisement
Back