Cristobal Demoted by Bama

Advertisement
Yea...we definitely should have brought him in at TE coach...no sarcasm here....Put his "#1 recruiter" title to the test and let Jon Richt occupy the GA spot

Where are all the cumsatchels on here who scolded me when I said he was a **** OL coach? They all told me Henry proved he was great because Henry won the Heisman. LOL at Beanerdict and his fckboy Miami fan club.

He's there for one reason--to recruit S Florida and he can't even do that well.

Advertisement
Back to where he belongs. It's just a good thing Bama can pay TE coaches what most schools pay OC's

Advertisement
At the same time, this MIGHT be as much about adding another Florida recruiter to recruit the state. Part of Saban's success, in addition to player development, is being stacked with 4-5 star talent at the 3-deep.

Last edited:
This move could mean a lot of things but could be sold as an additional credential for his next move which I think should be OC somewhere. Mario should never have taken the FIU gig. He has made on good career move however and that was escaping going down with the Golden ship

Last edited:
Advertisement
The media tried to bury the program when reporting that this guy was the leading candidate for the Miami hc job. The hate is so real for Miami smh lol... I'd take him as a coach on the staff but not the head coach. Would rather have him as the oline coach/ co Oc with brown more so that Stacy searels but searels is good too now

Last edited:
Let's think through this a minute...

A program like Alabama, moves an "underperforming" coach from one position to the other rather than just outright release him?

That doesn't make sense as I suspect they do not have a "rehab" or "performance improvement plan" for their staff.

There is likely some method to the madness we are either missing or aren't aware of.

Advertisement
You guys are dopes. First, Mario did a tremendous job with Bama's O-line. Do a little research and stop looking like 15 yr old girls who were dumped. This is a power move by Saban. Mario is coaching TE's and tackles. The two most important positions on the line in their offensive scheme. This has nothing to do with the quality of his work. Saban would have sht canned him long before this move. This AINT Miami.

You guys are dopes. First, Mario did a tremendous job with Bama's O-line. Do a little research and stop looking like 15 yr old girls who were dumped. This is a power move by Saban. Mario is coaching TE's and tackles. The two most important positions on the line in their offensive scheme. This has nothing to do with the quality of his work. Saban would have sht canned him long before this move. This AINT Miami.

Another terrible post from the resident SEC **** gobbler.

Who is Bama losing to bring Key on staff??

They already have their full compliment of coaches:

Saban - HC
Kiffin - OC
Pruitt - DC
Ansley - DB
Tosh - LB
Bo - DL
Mario - OL
Burns - RB
Napier - WR
Williams - TE/ST

Advertisement