Cristobal and Temple?

Apparently did not know where Temple was..
I feel his pain. I’ve been on the phone all day trying to convince the hotel & airline why they should let me cancel my reservations. Apparently “I thought Temple lived here” isn’t a valid excuse to Pittsburgians.

Advertisement
Windy and rainy all day Saturday in Philly.

IIRC, that's a natural grass field so it could get sloppy.

Last edited:
The true story is, while on the plane flying to Philly Mario started praying about the job. As the plane descended Mario lheard a voice tell him to "get away from this ****hole" Suddenly, the plane"s toilet exploded Mario took that as a sign confirming what the voice had said.

Advertisement
I feel his pain. I’ve been on the phone all day trying to convince the hotel & airline why they should let me cancel my reservations. Apparently “I thought Temple lived here” isn’t a valid excuse to Pittsburgians.

Just hope the game isn’t cancelled because Mario doesn’t have directions to the stadium

35E61520-701D-4D6A-A835-D2312DC11786.jpeg

Advertisement
Hold on…are they Pittsburgians, or Pittsburgers?

1695344863798.gif

Was this after Tranny Blake sent the AD the $4 million check?

This was after Golden left Temple. We had a different AD then. Forgot who it was but I think he was the one that famously gave Golden a contract extension while we were getting our asses handed to us by some middling team.

This was after Golden left Temple. We had a different AD then. Forgot who it was but I think he was the one that famously gave Golden a contract extension while we were getting our asses handed to us by some middling team.
Kirby Holcutt?

Advertisement
Windy and rainy all day Saturday in Philly.

IIRC, that's a natural grass field so it could get sloppy.
Recently updated field ... high tech layered playing surface with a vacuum drainage system similar to Hard Rock (which can remove 18,000 gallons per minute). Field shouldn't be an issue .... just have to deal with a wet ball and some wind.

Maybe he should have known where Temple was if he was really interested in the job but that was kind of harsh to leave holding his bag at the airport. Ouch

Yup and look at his career over the past decade compared to the dumpster fire that is Temple football. Cristobal wins.

Advertisement
We've been associated with Temple too much. Brought in the ******* tie from there. Then took Manny's ***** *** from Temple.

Yup and look at his career over the past decade compared to the dumpster fire that is Temple football. Cristobal wins.

to be honest they went after Matt Rhule instead of Cristobal. Cristobal may turn out the better coach in the end but can't fault them for their direction at the time. Temple will still only be a stepping stone to a better program. It just seemed the way they went about it, if the story is true, left Cristobal stranded at the airport after thinking he was going for a job interview. I would have been really ****ed. Oh well. Canes should beat the pulp out of them.

Advertisement
Back