Cristobal and perception

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I always see ignorant comments about " Nike money" here , how about go and looking at their recruiting classes pre Mario and after he arrived and get back with me. The people hating on Mario are a lot of the same people defending manny lol. Weird,a guy that's actually building a good program with an identity and great recruiting offends y'all lol. I get it.
Oregon has recruited well for 15 years so miss me with that ignorant **** son. They built the best house in a bad neighborhood. No big boy teams within 2k miles.

Advertisement
Mario's last seven games as HC:

Loss to one win (over Cal) Oregon State
Loss to winless Cal
Win over USC-P12 title game
Loss by two TDs to Iowa State
Win over Fresno State (tied with 3:00 left as 21 pt favorites)
Win over Ohio State

Advertisement
Oregon has recruited well for 2 decades so miss me with that ignorant **** son. The built the best house in a bad neighborhood. No big boy teams within 2k miles.
And who's in the Acc besides Clemson? Wake? Cuse? Duke? Virginia? Stop me when I find someone lol

It's not just his on-field success or recruiting success for me, his teams are prepared and physical.

I don't think Cristobal win turn into Nick Saban if hires, but I do think we wouldn't just scrape by team like App St, or get our sh*t pushed in by UNC. We definitely would have a better on-field product with Cristobal. I think Cristobal would have us winning the coastal instead of just dreaming about it.

Mario's last seven games as HC:

Loss to one win (over Cal) Oregon State
Loss to winless Cal
Win over USC-P12 title game
Loss by two TDs to Iowa State
Win over Fresno State (tied with 3:00 left as 21 pt favorites)
Win over Ohio State
Why you stop at his last 7 games from a covid riddled season? Aside from being the youngest team in the country last season ( and this season especially) they were plagued by Covid, injuries and opt-outs. Furthermore they only had 3 weeks of practice the entire off season before the start of the season. They blew double digit leads against Cal and Oregon st and lost to Iowa State thanks to 4 costly turnovers. If you consider having a 27-9 overall record with back 2 back Conference ships and ny6 bowl appearances failing then I sure as **** can't wait for Manny to have that problem!

Advertisement
Back