Cristobal and perception

Preach.

He learned from the best, he's also a former ol and former cane. He knows what physical football and the trenches should look like. I couldn't tell you the last time our trenches were physical.
2003? Those players have nearly adult children.

Advertisement
Mario would be the biggest fool God ever slung guts through if he were to leave Oregon for Miami! He's currently sitting at #4 in both polls to go along with a current top 10 recruiting class on both Rivals and 24/7. Give that up in exchange for cats falling from the rafters lol?

Go check the Pac 12 record against the Acc over the past 20-25 years. You guys kill me the way you're able to convince yourselves that the ACC loaded aside from Clemson lol!
FSU and Clemson both had sustained runs at the top of CFB in the last 15 years. The Pac12 can barely muster up 1 team every 5 years to look halfway respectable for 30 seconds only to disappear for 5 years again. They play offbrand football. Which is why guys like Willie and Him get hired there.

Advertisement
Mario would be the huge steal if we can get him from Oregon. I just don’t think we can do it. If he finishes with a good a season and the way USC looks. He can literally start hand picking the best west coast recruits. It will be to hard to sell him on leaving Oregon and rebuild Miami no matter how much he love The U.

Last edited:
FSU and Clemson both had sustained runs at the top of CFB in the last 15 years. The Pac12 can barely muster up 1 team every 5 years to look halfway respectable for 30 seconds only to disappear for 5 years again. They play offbrand football. Which is why guys like Willie and Him get hired there.
Fsu was the defending champs when they got destroyed by...wait for it...Oregon. Remember what happened the last time we played a Pac team? We can't even beat 1 win Ga Tech teams to win the Coastal but we would run the Pac? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario would absolutely kill it at Miami, in my opinion. He turned a finesse Oregon team into a bully in a few years in a place where it's really hard to get big players like that. If he can do that there, he would definitely do it here.

Plus, all the skill players would be easy as **** to get at Miami and they'd all want to play there once they saw the monsters they'd be playing behind, making their jobs easier.

He may not be a perfect gameday coach, but he's way better than Manny. Either way, the style of play he's going for (bullying teams+spread offense) leaves a much larger margin for error week to week than what we have with Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back