Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
****, lil'homie trying to catch a hate crime case.

Attachments

• 1695009392952.png
    1695009392952.png
    465.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
View attachment 257416
View attachment 257418
Guess it'll come out what his motive was. Sounds like a straight up "ambush" of the Deputy. Good work by LASD to quickly get this animal off the streets. Unfortunately, too late for his family and friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 257874
View attachment 257875
@AUcane
Even the criminals know how lax liberals made the criminal justice system

And those same libbies who thought it was such a great idea for no cash bail and turnstile jailing, had no idea that criminals would figure it out and exploit it to increase their criminal activity and not care about any consequences… cause usually there aren’t any or they are not significant enough to deter

Who could have seen this coming??? 😂

Advertisement
Even the criminals know how lax liberals made the criminal justice system

And those same libbies who thought it was such a great idea for no cash bail and turnstile jailing, had no idea that criminals would figure it out and exploit it to increase their criminal activity and not care about any consequences… cause usually there aren’t any or they are not significant enough to deter

Who could have seen this coming??? 😂
Agree totally but ... there were/are conservatives who oppose(d) building more prisons. Might've raised taxes for them I guess.

Agree totally but ... there were/are conservatives who oppose(d) building more prisons. Might've raised taxes for them I guess.
Which conservatives opposed building prisons? I’m not saying u are wrong, I just don’t remember conservatives opposing that

But building more prisons doesn’t factor into this convo… the Libs aren’t making **** policies cause of prison sizes (no matter if they throw it in as an excuse or not). They are doing it cause they are worried about optics… they are saying certain racial and ethnic groups have higher percentages of crimes and punishments and trying to look good for votes

It backfires cause it’s asinine and is making cities less safe

They need more prisons… they need mental institutions… they need common sense back in society

But the liberal Marxists want the opposite

Which conservatives opposed building prisons? I’m not saying u are wrong, I just don’t remember conservatives opposing that

But building more prisons doesn’t factor into this convo… the Libs aren’t making **** policies cause of prison sizes (no matter if they throw it in as an excuse or not). They are doing it cause they are worried about optics… they are saying certain racial and ethnic groups have higher percentages of crimes and punishments and trying to look good for votes

It backfires cause it’s asinine and is making cities less safe

They need more prisons… they need mental institutions… they need common sense back in society

But the liberal Marxists want the opposite
My only recollection was of a time, many decades ago, when pretty much all pols were for scaling back on mental institutions and prisons. Both at that time were overcrowded and underfunded.

The Dems were for cutting back for, as u say, Optics. The Rs were against more taxes and spending. More of a State or local matter iirc than a Federal one.

Bottom line though is more Law & Order which we all want starts with getting rid of milque-toast DAs but def does cost significant money in building and staffing more prisons, and housing inmates long term, i.e., likely higher taxes. So, more prisons is indeed part of the discussion.

Advertisement
Back