Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another update on my buddy.

It was not the ex husband. It was actually a friend of my buddies that he would allow to stay with him if he needed a spot.

He tied my buddy to a chair and beat him until he was dead. At some point he broke his neck and that was the cause of death.

Im honestly sick. He was tortured by a guy he helped out.

Another update on my buddy.

It was not the ex husband. It was actually a friend of my buddies that he would allow to stay with him if he needed a spot.

He tied my buddy to a chair and beat him until he was dead. At some point he broke his neck and that was the cause of death.

Im honestly sick. He was tortured by a guy he helped out.
That's just terrible. I hope they throw the book at him.

Advertisement
1677262960319.gif

View attachment 231275
This is what school districts around the country are becoming... because they are going the way of big cities

Longer video showing the vicious beatdown the aide got

Advertisement
Advertisement

A grandmother in the 22nd Street Southeast neighborhood of Washington, D.C. was on her way to chemotherapy treatment last Friday when she was stopped by a 15-year-old male with a firearm. He demanded the keys to her car and, when she refused, began struggling with her. Fortunately, he did not use the firearm during the struggle.​
Also fortunately was that, during the struggle, the grandmother was able to call for help from her neighbors. That plea for help was answered by good Samaritans that were also good fighters and they taught the young thug a lesson he won’t soon forget, beating him so badly that he was carried from the scene in an ambulance.
Describing the incident to ABC 7 News, the grandmother said she was on her way to chemo and “Next thing I know, he walked up talking about, ‘give me your keys, I got a gun.’ I said, ‘baby, you better shoot me, because you’re not taking my car.‘”​

As if Gascon couldn't push himself further down as the worst DA in the US, he says... hold my beer...

The victim said it perfectly. "I’ve also heard that my attacker goes by she/them pronouns now," she told Fox News. "I see it also unfair to try him as a woman as well, seeing how he clearly didn’t act like one on January 1st of 2014."

Advertisement
Back