Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
U and other libs on this site don’t get the fascination… but if the shoe were on the other foot you would I guarantee it

I’m not sure if you watched the videos and read through the revolver link I replied to you with (my guess is not if you are still saying things that make it seem like u don’t even know what he said)

Then u have people that did far less than Epps who were actually charged and had to plead guilty to disorderly conduct like this guy who was also outside taking video and his crime was saying “go, go, go” and “take it, take it”.

Compare that to the things Ray Epps did and said… Ray Epps whole plan was to get as many people to breach the Capitol. Even the night before watch the videos… people are calling him an idiot and a Fed for how he kept trying to tell everyone that “the enemy is the Capitol” and that we have to get into the capitol

But no charges for that guy and other people that did FAR less had their lives ruined

That guy in the link above that said “go” three times and “take it” is suing multiple media outlets for falsely saying he went into the Capitol and that he aided in attacks on police. Seems he’s due quite a bit of compensation like Sandmann

But no charges for Ray Epps who’s master plan was to try to get people to breach the Capitol and then play dumb for his butt buddy Kinginzer who served up softball questions and tried to relate to the stress of that day

Weird how people like Kingzinger (and people on this site) feel bad for Ray Epps… but people who did far less and were invited in by cops holding the doors open those same people here think they deserve the solitary confinement and all the charges they get. And these same people complain about people getting charged for simple weed possession and non violent crimes to be let out or not charged… but if they are MAGA selfie takers… they deserve the book thrown at them. Hypocrites

Btw, read the article and do some research before your next post on Ray Epps. If u don’t want to educate yourself on the topic, drop the silly “play dumb” game u are doing

But no charges for that guy and other people that did FAR less had their lives ruined
According to Epps, he has had his life and livelihood ruined by MTG and her ilk.
I like how you just brush off the FBI false-flaggin the most horrific event since Pearl Harbor 'hardly a crime'.
Why would they do that" And how? The FBI command structure was all appointed or approved by Trump and his AG.

According to Epps, he has had his life and livelihood ruined by MTG and her ilk.

Why would they do that" And how? The FBI command structure was all appointed or approved by Trump and his AG.
He's still a J6 protester who was advocating breaking into the Capitol. Next time maybe he'll think before going to a rally and saying stupid things.

He's still a J6 protester who was advocating breaking into the Capitol. Next time maybe he'll think before going to a rally and saying stupid things.
Sure. If he broke in/advocated violence, he should be with the rest who did so. A jail sentence would be fine with me if he's charged and found guilty.

Maybe a House Committee - chaired by a Republican this time - can look into the facts here for all of us.

Advertisement
Sure. If he broke in/advocated violence, he should be with the rest who did so. A jail sentence would be fine with me if he's charged and found guilty.

Maybe a House Committee - chaired by a Republican this time - can look into the facts here for all of us.
Or maybe it could just go away like it should have Jan 7th.

Or maybe it could just go away like it should have Jan 7th.
Good idea. And I could fully understand why the R's would wanna drop the Jan 6th matter.

Question though. Will the R's be investigating the role of the FBI in a larger sense? Is that on their investigative Wish List? If so, adding the Epps issue would seem to be part and parcel of any such probe.

Good idea. And I could fully understand why the R's would wanna drop the Jan 6th matter.

Question though. Will the R's be investigating the role of the FBI in a larger sense? Is that on their investigative Wish List? If so, adding the Epps issue would seem to be part and parcel of any such probe.
I understand why they'd want to drop it too. I also understand why the D's don't want to talk about anything else.

Most of the country that isnt partisan has J6 fatigue and is tired of hearing about it.

Advertisement
There's a lot of "or maybe's" that fit this situation. Respectfully, totally ignoring the event would not be one of them IMO.
Turning it into a 2 year negative campaign disguised as a circus of blame and hyperbole was the worst option, but here we are.

Turning it into a 2 year negative campaign disguised as a circus of blame and hyperbole was the worst option, but here we are.
Agreed about that. It takes 2 to tango though. It was intended to be a true bi-partisan commission. They couldn't even agree on that.

And it looks like 2 more years of it in the opposite direction. Not hearing too much about policy coming from the House.

Agreed about that. It takes 2 to tango though. It was intended to be a true bi-partisan commission. They couldn't even agree on that.

And it looks like 2 more years of it in the opposite direction. Not hearing too much about policy coming from the House.
Most politically charged Congressional investigations are a waste of time.

I’ve heard multiple policies they were planning on going forward with… regarding energy independence and border security and removing the 87k IRS agents

Of course they need a speaker first … so that would be priority 1 if I were them

But seems they plan to continue to walk and chew gum if they can come together tomorrow on Pelosi’s replacement.

And if I’m the Republicans I nickname the new speaker… The Hammer

If the Rs *** up the easy part… I have no faith in them and in a sense, they deserve it

Advertisement

Oh so that’s why libs defend Epps saying he was just a dumb ***k (the ol’ Hillary Clinton defense). His life was allegedly ruined by Rs! However, other people who had actually faced charges and also had their lives ruined for actions of magnitudes less in proportion… it’s either crickets from the libs or other libs saying “good” or “throw the book at them”. Quite the double standard. But typical

1672691879223.png

I hope so. Grandpa and grandma's didn't leave their arms at home and descend on the capital to overthrow the government; but antifa, capital police, FED infiltrators in ProudBoys/OathKeepers, informants like Ray Epps, dismissing calls for more security etc made sure Jan6 was a specticle. A to make all senators who would challenge certification bend the knee, and to give cart-blanche funding and optics to politically persecuting 'enemies of the state'.

But alas we know the corrupt state will not investigate itself, just like it pretended the 2016 election wasn't a hoax.

Advertisement
Let’s take a look at Manhattan’s DA Alvin Bragg and his pro-criminal policies looked like in 2022…

A3BB9C65-E394-4E58-BC2E-D78AE5E53BC7.jpeg

Those that have kids … if your kid does something wrong, they get punished right? You don’t let them get away with it, or they will continue to do it or step up their game. These liberal DAs are like… let’s let our kids just do their thing and just hope they don’t realize they just got away with it and can go back out and do the same … or more likely worse.

How is it that swamp creatures are carrying water for literally the ONLY Jan6 insurrectionist who literally and repeatedly called for occupying the capital. He LITERALLY said "im probably gonna goto jail for this". The main irony is at that very moment, the real protesters called him a fed.

Last edited:
I hope so. Grandpa and grandma's didn't leave their arms at home and descend on the capital to overthrow the government; but antifa, capital police, FED infiltrators in ProudBoys/OathKeepers, informants like Ray Epps, dismissing calls for more security etc made sure Jan6 was a specticle. A to make all senators who would challenge certification bend the knee, and to give cart-blanche funding and optics to politically persecuting 'enemies of the state'.

But alas we know the corrupt state will not investigate itself, just like it pretended the 2016 election wasn't a hoax.
Throw in the fake pipe bombs insurance-card that thinned out the Capitol police even more at the time of Epps planned Capitol breach

They better grow a big pair and investigate it all

Advertisement
Back