Off-Topic Crime 2.0

https://www.nyc.gov/site/nypd/news/p00070/nypd-citywide-crime-statistics-november-2022

Citywide shooting incidents decreased by 32.8% (80 v. 119) for the month – adding to the 16.2% (1209 v. 1442) decrease achieved year-to-date – driven by significant reductions in northern Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. Furthermore, citywide murders year-to-date decreased by 11.1% (393 v. 442) as of November’s end compared to 2021.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...-dipped-in-los-angeles-2022-as-robberies-rose

Hope emerges in 2022 as homicides dip in Los Angeles

A sliver of good news in a couple of places for the new year. Hopefully other cities follow suit soon.

Advertisement
I’m just pointing out that the real criminals here are the FBI

Without their influence… this stunt wouldn’t have happened

Sure there was some dumb idiots who fell for it, but is this what we want the FBI doing with their time? Trying to make entice conservatives into committing crimes like this?

How about we try to stop some crimes for a change? … like they could have stopped Jan 6 from happening instead of participating in it
Has the FBI ever foiled a plot it wasn't in on? Serious question. False flags are how they keep the funding for their racket flush.

How do you know that they weren't/aren't doing their "core job," and haven't been doing that all along? Presumably, the Bureau's 13,000+ Special Agents can walk, **** and chew gum at the same time.

For all any of us know their activities vis-a-vis the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and the like were too far down on their list of "mission priorities." Perhaps, if they were devoting more resources to fringe extremist groups, Jan 6th could've turned out different. As you say, we'll never know. And, of course hindsight, is always 20-20.
What are you talking about? They were embedded in ALL of those groups!?

How did these leftist radicals who were charged with domestic terrorism fare when they appeared in court?​

So they got out on what could only be considered a very low bond given the charges. Compare that to the treatment of Jan. 6 people, some of whom continued to be held pending their trials. But even though it sounds like they got a great gift there, leftists continued to scream on social media about how they were being treated and seemed to suggest that one was improperly classified and in the wrong jail.​
There is no justice system here any longer, one could argue there never really was.

Advertisement
The most pro criminal law ever enacted by a state goes into effect today In Illinois! Good luck!

Advertisement
Wrong. They had informants in leadership positions of all those groups, including the leader of The Proud Boys. The FBI was at best aware of any plans, at worst, and most likely, instigated it.
We disagree, I don't think the Proud Boys, Oathkeepers and just the majority of "folks" with no allegiance other than to Trump/MAGA didn't need ANY instigation. They got what they came for.

We disagree, I don't think the Proud Boys, Oathkeepers and just the majority of "folks" with no allegiance other than to Trump/MAGA didn't need ANY instigation. They got what they came for.
Then what was Ray Epps doing there?

Then what was Ray Epps doing there?
Here ya go:

WASHINGTON — An Arizona man who became the target of online conspiracy theories after he joined protesters outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, told a House committee that he wasn't secretly working for the government during the attack and that the campaign against him has torn his life apart.

Epps told the Jan. 6 committee that the wasn't working for the CIA or the National Security Agency or the Washington Metropolitan Police Department.

“The only time I’ve been involved with the government was when I was a Marine in the United States Marine Corps," Epps said.

The theory that Epps was working for the FBI never made much sense, given that his image landed on an FBI poster immediately after the attack.

Epps, who was a supporter of former President Donald Trump, said in the interview released Thursday that his grandchildren were being "picked on at school" because of his actions. He has gotten death threats. His business dropped. People have shown up at his house.

1672584677887.png

1672593511055.png
1672593532568.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here ya go:

WASHINGTON — An Arizona man who became the target of online conspiracy theories after he joined protesters outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, told a House committee that he wasn't secretly working for the government during the attack and that the campaign against him has torn his life apart.

Epps told the Jan. 6 committee that the wasn't working for the CIA or the National Security Agency or the Washington Metropolitan Police Department.

“The only time I’ve been involved with the government was when I was a Marine in the United States Marine Corps," Epps said.

The theory that Epps was working for the FBI never made much sense, given that his image landed on an FBI poster immediately after the attack.

Epps, who was a supporter of former President Donald Trump, said in the interview released Thursday that his grandchildren were being "picked on at school" because of his actions. He has gotten death threats. His business dropped. People have shown up at his house.
He was an informant lol. Are you serious?

Advertisement
Guess it depends on what sources you choose to believe.
You believe the FBI? Are you saying it's a lie he was removed from the Jan6 most wanted list months after he appeared there, or that the FBI hadn't infiltrated the Oath Keepers?

Last edited:
You believe the FBI? Are you saying it's a lie he was removed from the Jan6 most wanted list months after he appeared there, or that the FBI hadn't infiltrated the Oath Keepers?
I hope to **** he was working for the FBI, and that he wasn't the only one. They wouldn't be doing their time-honored job of infiltrating subversive groups if he or people like him weren't. They do/did the same with leftist anti-war groups, Communists among Hollywood script-writers/directors, , the Black Panthers, Right Wing militias, the KKK, the Mafia, etc.

I know you're not, but anyone who finds any Law Enforcement (Federal, State or local police) sting operation surprising is very naive and unaware of history. It's one of LE's most valuable and productive tools.

Advertisement
Back