Off-Topic Crime 2.0

I hope to **** he was working for the FBI, and that he wasn't the only one. They wouldn't be doing their time-honored job of infiltrating subversive groups if he or people like him weren't. They do/did the same with leftist anti-war groups, Communists among Hollywood script-writers/directors, , the Black Panthers, Right Wing militias, the KKK, the Mafia, etc.

I know you're not, but anyone who finds any Law Enforcement (Federal, State or local police) sting operation surprising is very naive and unaware of history. It's one of LE's most valuable and productive tools.
If by stings you mean false-flags/hoaxes, you'd be correct.

Learn more about the FBI's own subversive and sordid activities since it's inception before you infer the naivete of others. I can give you the bullet points but I suspect they've already been posted in off-topic threads.

Advertisement
The amazing part to me is how so many people are willing to bury the J6 protesters under the jail, but argue Ray Epps is a saint.
So weeeeeeeird!

It must be because Kinzinger said he was innocent and tried to be buddy buddy with him during his line of “questioning”. Anyone that reads the transcript of that line of questioning should be suspicious.

But I know the group that blames Trump will never read it cause… they already know “their” truth and there’s no reason to taint that

I hope to **** he was working for the FBI, and that he wasn't the only one. They wouldn't be doing their time-honored job of infiltrating subversive groups if he or people like him weren't. They do/did the same with leftist anti-war groups, Communists among Hollywood script-writers/directors, , the Black Panthers, Right Wing militias, the KKK, the Mafia, etc.

I know you're not, but anyone who finds any Law Enforcement (Federal, State or local police) sting operation surprising is very naive and unaware of history. It's one of LE's most valuable and productive tools.
The fact that people lump FBI and local police in the same “law enforcement” bucket is very comical

The two types of law enforcement couldn’t be more different. Fbi is mostly a bunch of peeps “investigating” (part of their name) leads to find potential crimes. They bro no these leads to the special agents to get permission to pursue the lead. Their law enforcement is a small fraction… which recently mostly involves raids at conservatives homes with guns drawn in front of their families

https://www.nyc.gov/site/nypd/news/p00070/nypd-citywide-crime-statistics-november-2022

Citywide shooting incidents decreased by 32.8% (80 v. 119) for the month – adding to the 16.2% (1209 v. 1442) decrease achieved year-to-date – driven by significant reductions in northern Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. Furthermore, citywide murders year-to-date decreased by 11.1% (393 v. 442) as of November’s end compared to 2021.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...-dipped-in-los-angeles-2022-as-robberies-rose

Hope emerges in 2022 as homicides dip in Los Angeles

A sliver of good news in a couple of places for the new year. Hopefully other cities follow suit soon.
As I said before… liberals can cherry pick stats all they want and say crime is down. But when u pick only certain stats it doesn’t present the actual crime problem in big cities

Major crimes in NYC have surged 23% in 2022 compared to the prior year:​
Crime/2022/2021/%Chg
Murder/418/481/-13%
Rape/1,591/1,481/+7%
Robbery/17,138/13,592/+26%
Felony Assault/25,596/22,738/+13%
Burglary/15,481/12,568/+23%
Grand Larceny/50,698/40,166/+26%
Auto Theft/13,475/10,219/+32%
Major Crimes total/124,397/101,245/+23%​
Also:
Transit/2,288/1,767/+30%
Hate Crimes/604/523/+16%
Housing/5,852/5,468/+7%
Petit Larceny/113,618/85,247/+33%
Shooting Victims/1,549/1,851/-16%​
Source: NYPD, statistics thru 12/25/22​
Through the final week in December, violent crime in Chicago soared 41% from the same period a year earlier, though homicides declined by 14%. In New York City, overall violent crime increased by 23% compared with 2021, but homicides plunged by 13%. Violent crime in Los Angeles jumped by 8%. while homicides dropped by roughly 6%.​
So while murder is down in some places from near 20-year highs in the past couple years, is good. It doesn’t paint the tru picture of crime in big and small cities across the US… which is crime is still on the rise

But maybe in 2023 the mayors of these big cities will actually try to clamp down on crime… hire more cops, do more community outreach, etc. However, what incentive do they have? It’s not like their jobs are in jeopardy… yet. Unfortunately it has to get really bad before it makes a difference… and it’s just not bad enough yet

6B7B9B5F-9A12-44BE-8426-CF9DDDF388B7.jpeg

Advertisement
As I said before… liberals can cherry pick stats all they want and say crime is down. But when u pick only certain stats it doesn’t present the actual crime problem in big cities

Major crimes in NYC have surged 23% in 2022 compared to the prior year:​
Crime/2022/2021/%Chg​
Murder/418/481/-13%​
Rape/1,591/1,481/+7%​
Robbery/17,138/13,592/+26%​
Felony Assault/25,596/22,738/+13%​
Burglary/15,481/12,568/+23%​
Grand Larceny/50,698/40,166/+26%​
Auto Theft/13,475/10,219/+32%​
Major Crimes total/124,397/101,245/+23%​
Also:​
Transit/2,288/1,767/+30%​
Hate Crimes/604/523/+16%​
Housing/5,852/5,468/+7%​
Petit Larceny/113,618/85,247/+33%​
Shooting Victims/1,549/1,851/-16%​
Source: NYPD, statistics thru 12/25/22​
Through the final week in December, violent crime in Chicago soared 41% from the same period a year earlier, though homicides declined by 14%. In New York City, overall violent crime increased by 23% compared with 2021, but homicides plunged by 13%. Violent crime in Los Angeles jumped by 8%. while homicides dropped by roughly 6%.​
So while murder is down in some places from near 20-year highs in the past couple years, is good. It doesn’t paint the tru picture of crime in big and small cities across the US… which is crime is still on the rise

But maybe in 2023 the mayors of these big cities will actually try to clamp down on crime… hire more cops, do more community outreach, etc. However, what incentive do they have? It’s not like their jobs are in jeopardy… yet. Unfortunately it has to get really bad before it makes a difference… and it’s just not bad enough yet
As I said a sliver of good news in a couple of cities. Not a definitivie sign of things to come. Nothing to do with liberal or conservative. A hopeful post for the new year. Thanks for crapping in the punch bowl though my man. I should know better.

As I said a sliver of good news in a couple of cities. Not a definitivie sign of things to come. Nothing to do with liberal or conservative. A hopeful post for the new year. Thanks for crapping in the punch bowl though my man. I should know better.
That’s how I roll. 😂 I had a feeling u would respond as such, but it’s worth pointing out we are in a serious crime crisis that is creeping upwards towards the crime wave in the 90s

Murders going down is good, but wake me up when MOST crime categories are going down.

U are right it shouldn’t be a liberal or conservative issue… and I pray the liberal politicians reverse course on their criminal justice policies that are favoring criminals instead of the victims (no cash bail, DAs going charmin, reduced sentences, etc)

Unfortunately the liberals are going to have to figure it out cause the people in big cities keep electing mayors who are letting it happen and don’t seem to be trying (Adams in NY might be trying the most, but that’s not saying much as he’s been disappointing from his campaign rhetoric).

So… sure you found the silver lining in the pile of poo. But as the Wolf said…
A0EBBFC1-C979-4A1D-A247-4F4F3A74F3A2.jpeg

Advertisement
The fact that people lump FBI and local police in the same “law enforcement” bucket is very comical

The two types of law enforcement couldn’t be more different. Fbi is mostly a bunch of peeps “investigating” (part of their name) leads to find potential crimes. They bro no these leads to the special agents to get permission to pursue the lead. Their law enforcement is a small fraction… which recently mostly involves raids at conservatives homes with guns drawn in front of their families
Tell that to Dillinger and Baby Face Nelson. ;)

Seriously, I'd say their main mission these days is counter-espionage (catching spies operating in the US, whether traitors or foreign agents) and counterterrorism (fallout from 9/11, and now focus on domestic terrorists). They still work major crimes with local police. The apprehension of the Idaho Killer may turn out to be a good example of that --- local cops running leads down, using FBI profilers and laboratories.

The amazing part to me is how so many people are willing to bury the J6 protesters under the jail, but argue Ray Epps is a saint.
Unfortunately, many rioters escaped unidentified or undetected.

You likely saw the AP news report I posted above on Epps' denials and his family's hard times. I never heard of the guy except on this Board, and in the context of being an undercover agent (he seems to deny that). Even if he was an undercover FBI agent, that's hardly a crime; more like an assignment that gets you a commendation.

So ... with all the Epps experts here, what specific, chargeable criminal activities is he purported to have been involved in? And, what/where is the hard evidence for an indictment?

You likely saw the AP news report I posted above on Epps' denials and his family's hard times. I never heard of the guy except on this Board, and in the context of being an undercover agent (he seems to deny that). Even if he was an undercover FBI agent, that's hardly a crime; more like an assignment that gets you a commendation.

So ... with all the Epps experts here, what specific, chargeable criminal activities is he purported to have been involved in? And, what/where is the hard evidence for an indictment?
I have no idea what he did. I just find his full throated defense humorous given the hang em all attitude to be hilarious.

I have no idea what he did. I just find his full throated defense humorous given the hang em all attitude to be hilarious.
The quotes I've seen from him in newsprint make him out to be sort of a bumpkin. Not your usual white collar FBI type guy. But then, the real "Donnie Brasco" of movie fame was "street" as well.

Epps seems to maintain he was (and is) simply a Trump supporter who tried to "help out" preventing violence at the Capitol that day. Who the heck knows? Whatever his role, he hardly seems like a major player of any consequence. He blames MTG, Gaetz, et al for ruining his life, and that of his family. His comments are still very complimentary of Trump himself though.

Advertisement
Tell that to Dillinger and Baby Face Nelson. ;)

Seriously, I'd say their main mission these days is counter-espionage (catching spies operating in the US, whether traitors or foreign agents) and counterterrorism (fallout from 9/11, and now focus on domestic terrorists). They still work major crimes with local police. The apprehension of the Idaho Killer may turn out to be a good example of that --- local cops running leads down, using FBI profilers and laboratories.
So yeah… they are an intelligence agency that investigates and chases down leads predominantly. They work with local and state police… but they are apples and oranges in comparison as far as law enforcement agencies

And like u said… now they are focused on domestic terrorists… aka parents at school board meetings, abortion clinic protesters and Jan 6 “insurrectionists” (including people who weren’t in DC). Sad times

It’s on video bro! Watch the clips of him that have been linked here like 20 times at least.

Other people that were outside the doors were held in solitary.

The dude’s defense was that he thought the Capitol was open that day for visitors… so when he said on the megaphone “we got in… flood the Capitol “ he thought that would be normal! 😂

Epps should be treated like others right? Yet they bring him in and Kinzinger rubs one off on him and says… well, you are good to go! Sorry to bother u.

The quotes I've seen from him in newsprint make him out to be sort of a bumpkin. Not your usual white collar FBI type guy. But then, the real "Donnie Brasco" of movie fame was "street" as well.

Epps seems to maintain he was (and is) simply a Trump supporter who tried to "help out" preventing violence at the Capitol that day. Who the heck knows? Whatever his role, he hardly seems like a major player of any consequence. He blames MTG, Gaetz, et al for ruining his life, and that of his family. His comments are still very complimentary of Trump himself though.
I’ll post it again. Read this and watch the video links of what exactly Epps did on Jan 5 and Jan 6 and tell me he was trying to “prevent violence”. 😂

Advertisement
It’s on video bro! Watch the clips of him that have been linked here like 20 times at least.

Other people that were outside the doors were held in solitary.

The dude’s defense was that he thought the Capitol was open that day for visitors… so when he said on the megaphone “we got in… flood the Capitol “ he thought that would be normal! 😂

Epps should be treated like others right? Yet they bring him in and Kinzinger rubs one off on him and says… well, you are good to go! Sorry to bother u.
I don't get the fascination with the guy. Sounds like a low IQ person. I'd give the Bureau benefit of the doubt/credit for being able to hire (if they did indeed hire him to work undercover) brighter people.

The guy on the box thing told them he is great. To ignore their lying eyes of the video on him.

I don't get the fascination with the guy. Sounds like a low IQ person. I'd give the Bureau benefit of the doubt/credit for being able to hire (if they did indeed hire him to work undercover) brighter people.
U and other libs on this site don’t get the fascination… but if the shoe were on the other foot you would I guarantee it

I’m not sure if you watched the videos and read through the revolver link I replied to you with (my guess is not if you are still saying things that make it seem like u don’t even know what he said)

Then u have people that did far less than Epps who were actually charged and had to plead guilty to disorderly conduct like this guy who was also outside taking video and his crime was saying “go, go, go” and “take it, take it”.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...guilty-to-jan-6-charge-sues-msnbc/ar-AA15wBcz

Compare that to the things Ray Epps did and said… Ray Epps whole plan was to get as many people to breach the Capitol. Even the night before watch the videos… people are calling him an idiot and a Fed for how he kept trying to tell everyone that “the enemy is the Capitol” and that we have to get into the capitol

But no charges for that guy and other people that did FAR less had their lives ruined

That guy in the link above that said “go” three times and “take it” is suing multiple media outlets for falsely saying he went into the Capitol and that he aided in attacks on police. Seems he’s due quite a bit of compensation like Sandmann

But no charges for Ray Epps who’s master plan was to try to get people to breach the Capitol and then play dumb for his butt buddy Kinginzer who served up softball questions and tried to relate to the stress of that day

Weird how people like Kingzinger (and people on this site) feel bad for Ray Epps… but people who did far less and were invited in by cops holding the doors open those same people here think they deserve the solitary confinement and all the charges they get. And these same people complain about people getting charged for simple weed possession and non violent crimes to be let out or not charged… but if they are MAGA selfie takers… they deserve the book thrown at them. Hypocrites

Btw, read the article and do some research before your next post on Ray Epps. If u don’t want to educate yourself on the topic, drop the silly “play dumb” game u are doing

I like how you just brush off the FBI false-flaggin the most horrific event since Pearl Harbor 'hardly a crime'.

Advertisement
Back