Off-Topic Crime 2.0

She probably said he put his hands on her....which if proven to be untrue, she needs to suffer the consequences. $10,000 Bond isn't over a heated exchange, without some sort of physical altercation.
Yeah it’s crazy for sure. I wonder if she did try to take it back after the fact or pressed on with whatever narrative she gave to the police. The guy seemed to think she regretted calling the police. But was it already too late maybe?

Maybe there’s more details out there somewhere or will be coming out

Advertisement
Yeah it’s crazy for sure. I wonder if she did try to take it back after the fact or pressed on with whatever narrative she gave to the police. The guy seemed to think she regretted calling the police. But was it already too late maybe?

Maybe there’s more details out there somewhere or will be coming out
It's a sad situation either way, but Suicide is a very Selfish act...especially with young children involved.

It's a sad situation either way, but Suicide is a very Selfish act...especially with young children involved.
You have to be far down a rabbit hole to have kids and do that... I agree. I couldn't imagine it, but maybe it got so bad that she threatened to take the kids away from him. Crazy

You have to be far down a rabbit hole to have kids and do that... I agree. I couldn't imagine it, but maybe it got so bad that she threatened to take the kids away from him. Crazy
Even then it's selfish....You let the Courts dictate that. Especially if she recants her version of what she told the Cops originally. The young children will now have to suffer.

Advertisement
Even then it's selfish....You let the Courts dictate that. Especially if she recants her version of what she told the Cops originally. The young children will now have to suffer.
I definitely agree... just trying to come up with a hypothetical that would drive someone that far.

That shoot up/destruction of two power stations in Moore County, NC. Who did it, and why?

Saw speculation it was in response to some drag show at a *** bar in a nearby town. If true, they make 40,000 Duke Energy customers freeze, hospitals on emergency electric, etc. I don't "get" the nexus. Sheriff sid it was intentional, FBI on the case as well as NC authorities.

That shoot up/destruction of two power stations in Moore County, NC. Who did it, and why?

Saw speculation it was in response to some drag show at a *** bar in a nearby town. If true, they make 40,000 Duke Energy customers freeze, hospitals on emergency electric, etc. I don't "get" the nexus. Sheriff sid it was intentional, FBI on the case as well as NC authorities.
That was someone posting that god did it because of the drag show.

Advertisement

Where did u hear that speculation?

There was some lady who tweeted something like “I know why there is no power”. She was meaning an act of god. The main stream tabloid media went with she was admitting to doing it. At least that was the conversation about it on Tim Pool tonight.

Advertisement
This story of the guy who committed suicide is crazy...

In Cali... most criminals do much worse than this guy and are immediately let out. This guy was about to lose his job over a heated argument with his wife. I get it... he's a principal, so they have to take precaution with being arrested and him being with kids. I just can't believe things unravelled so much that he took his own life. There has to be more to this story right?

No, you’d actually be surprised sometimes people commit suicide on an impulse. It happens after a very emotional and traumatic event, and I’m not saying that there weren’t any underlying deep-seated emotional issues, but it’s been known to happen.

No, you’d actually be surprised sometimes people commit suicide on an impulse. It happens after a very emotional and traumatic event, and I’m not saying that there weren’t any underlying deep-seated emotional issues, but it’s been known to happen.
Very true....For instance, One more 5-7 yr....I'm doing a Swan Dive off of Bok Tower...

Several networks reported "chatter" on "Accelerationist" websites that attacking Power Substations was the best way to "kick off" whatever certain groups want to kick off I guess. FBI apparently had issued warnings about the Power infrastructure as well. According to them, knocking out as few as 22 substations nationwide could black out the whole country.

I had never heard the term, "accelerationist" before, had you? Guess we might have to get used to that.

The *** club connection was locals speculating to news crews. Apparently the drag show upset many. The local Sherriff said they were looking into that but nothing at all to tie it in at this point.

Advertisement
Look how easy it was to shoot up two power stations in rural NC. All you need is one nutcase with a rifle.

Here's some reporting by the Washington Post:

Moore County Sheriff Ronnie Fields said Sunday that law enforcement personnel were working to gather evidence and identify the perpetrators. Fields declined to say how many gunshots hit each substation or whether security cameras captured footage of the attacks, citing a need to protect the investigation.

Investigators are exploring whether the incident was connected to a drag queen show held in the town of Southern Pines on Saturday evening, Fields said, stressing that so far nothing has indicated a link to the performance. Community members said far-right activists have tried to shut down the event for weeks, the Fayetteville Observer reported Friday.

Jeff Brooks, a spokesman for Duke Energy, said multiple pieces of equipment were damaged at each location, some of them “beyond repair.” At one location, a gate was also damaged, he said. Brooks estimated that it will take until Thursday to restore power to all the company’s customers in the area.

Authorities have provided no information about a motive for the incident. The attack “wasn’t random,” said Fields on Sunday. When a reporter asked why the perpetrator had targeted Moore County, Fields said, “I don’t have a clue.”

“The person who did this knew what they were doing,” said Moore County Sheriff Ronnie Fields, who described the attack as deliberate. “It appears they were trying to shut down the county.” Officials do not have a motive or suspect.

Several networks reported "chatter" on "Accelerationist" websites that attacking Power Substations was the best way to "kick off" whatever certain groups want to kick off I guess. FBI apparently had issued warnings about the Power infrastructure as well. According to them, knocking out as few as 22 substations nationwide could black out the whole country.

I had never heard the term, "accelerationist" before, had you? Guess we might have to get used to that.

The *** club connection was locals speculating to news crews. Apparently the drag show upset many. The local Sherriff said they were looking into that but nothing at all to tie it in at this point.
Nope, never heard of "accelerationist" websites. Does that mean Twitter post Musk purchase? :LOL:

Nope, never heard of "accelerationist" websites. Does that mean Twitter post Musk purchase? :LOL:
Here's the definition from the "Institute for Strategic Dialogue":

Accelerationism is at its core an encouragement of civil discord that employs an “ends justify the means” approach towards violence. Most white supremacist accelerationists view violence as a necessary means for catalyzing societal collapse and implementing new power structures that prioritize the “needs” of white people.
----------------------------------------------------------
The core belief of the movement is apparently that they believe there is no political solution. Seems to me you could have fringe left accelerationists as well (only used the White Supremacy example in their definition).

Advertisement
Back