Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
WOW! You never think of these guys or the UPS drivers as being people that would be prone to something like this. I thought they did extensive background checks? Maybe because it’s a contract driver?
Idk how extensive a private company’s background checks can be, but even in this case he had no criminal record on file, just an accusation (which turned out to be true) on Facebook that he raped an underage girl, which unfortunately went unheard.

Idk how extensive a private company’s background checks can be, but even in this case he had no criminal record on file, just an accusation (which turned out to be true) on Facebook that he raped an underage girl, which unfortunately went unheard.

I don’t know how the internal processes work in those companies, but I can tell you a lot of companies now do check social media, you have to, because people say and do all kinds of stupid shlt and then talk about it on social media.

Bottom line, this guy has destroyed lives. I hope he gets what’s coming to him.

This guy definitely got what he deserved…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-man-accused-throwing-molotov-****tail-police

Officers used baton strikes and pain compliance techniques to subdue Russ, who continued to resist arrest, police said. Officers eventually took Russ into custody by placing him in handcuffs under sustained resistance.​
According to the Corning Police Department, this wasn't the first time Russ tossed a Molotov ****tail toward cops. Russ had an active arrest warrant for a previous incident in late July when he threw a Molotov ****tail near where the police department stages marked patrol cars.​

Advertisement
WOW! You never think of these guys or the UPS drivers as being people that would be prone to something like this. I thought they did extensive background checks? Maybe because it’s a contract driver?
I believe most FedEx drivers work for contractors. I think only their overnight service is actually staffed by FedEx employees.

I believe most FedEx drivers work for contractors. I think only their overnight service is actually staffed by FedEx employees.

That may very well be correct. It’s funny I’ve had the same UPS guy for 20 years, he’s like part of the family practically. He definitely works directly for UPS, we’ve had many a conversation about sports. Lol

1670164294597.png

Advertisement

The little girl in the 2nd tweet with the blue dress, is his Daughter/Wife.

Actually all of them are his wives...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ugh, another "Florida" man showing his intelligence or lack thereof.

Advertisement
This story of the guy who committed suicide is crazy...

In Cali... most criminals do much worse than this guy and are immediately let out. This guy was about to lose his job over a heated argument with his wife. I get it... he's a principal, so they have to take precaution with being arrested and him being with kids. I just can't believe things unravelled so much that he took his own life. There has to be more to this story right?

This story of the guy who committed suicide is crazy...

In Cali... most criminals do much worse than this guy and are immediately let out. This guy was about to lose his job over a heated argument with his wife. I get it... he's a principal, so they have to take precaution with being arrested and him being with kids. I just can't believe things unravelled so much that he took his own life. There has to be more to this story right?
She probably said he put his hands on her....which if proven to be untrue, she needs to suffer the consequences. $10,000 Bond isn't over a heated exchange, without some sort of physical altercation.

Advertisement
Back