Off-Topic Crime 2.0

What about Scalise, Paul, and the innocent teenager whose only crime was being Republican?

It's not a one side problem as much as you want it to be. It's a problem of stupid people thinking the other side is so dangerous that they need to resort to violence.
Than most Americans are stupid because Trump and election deniers are dangerous. We are talking about our Democracy.

Advertisement
Than most Americans are stupid because Trump and election deniers are dangerous. We are talking about our Democracy.
1667056437101.gif
1667056458485.gif

First, I don’t see anything on that tweet. Second, if we are talking about what their children say, I can post a lot of vile **** that Donald Jr. and Eric have said.
I already posted it in a link responding to u that Nancy P’s daughter tweeted that Rand Paul deserved getting attacked

Advertisement
View attachment 213063View attachment 213061View attachment 213062
San Francisco's police chief has said it was "not a random attack".

“Stated there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend.”

*** prostitute... this 'story' will disappear soon.

Advertisement
It’s also going to disappear cause they think we are idiots and don’t know that this story makes no sense

You are telling me that billionaires (thanks to insider trading) Nancy and Paulie P can’t afford a security alarm? Or is this “friend” named “David” someone that Paulie P let in for some fun?

First, I don’t see anything on that tweet. Second, if we are talking about what their children say, I can post a lot of vile **** that Donald Jr. and Eric have said.
Find me a tweet about Trump’s kids saying an attacker was “right”

Advertisement
NBC
He appeared to operate a website on which he wrote a wide variety of posts touching on almost all manner of modern conspiracy thinking: aliens, ****** people, communism, vaccines, voter fraud and many other topics.
He must be a libera.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back