Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Do u see color in everything?

What if the cop was black that pulled her out? If the girl was white would u be complaining (of course it wouldn’t be news because news media outlets have been race baiting for years).

Fact is, cops do this same **** to people of all colors and backgrounds

I knew u would bring up the 14 yo girl … but that’s because I was admittedly baiting u to do so. The thing that differs is, this cop didn’t kill anyone… he just was a dik. The 14 yo (if she participated in the MURDER of a handicapped kid) deserves to die for the act of MURDER. U want a cop to be put to death for being a dik and u are also implying he’s a racist too.
Color is on everyone’s skin and we know how history has shaped bias towards people with darker skin, whether you think that’s woke or not, it’s just true. It’s not your fault but you’re In denial to pretend you don’t see color.

Fact is, it happens far too often to law abiding citizens and needs to be put to a stop.

This changes nothing about my opinion. There’s no bait. It’s acceptable to voice our opinion on the usage of the death penalty on this board. Im not asking you to agree with me and don’t care either way. It’s not a competition, we just have different opinions.

Edit: I’m implying they most likely have racial biases that society would benefit from it they just owned them and decided to be conscious of those biases.

Advertisement
Color is on everyone’s skin and we know how history has shaped bias towards people with darker skin, whether you think that’s woke or not, it’s just true. It’s not your fault but you’re In denial to pretend you don’t see color.

Fact is, it happens far too often to law abiding citizens and needs to be put to a stop.

This changes nothing about my opinion. There’s no bait. It’s acceptable to voice our opinion on the usage of the death penalty on this board. Im not asking you to agree with me and don’t care either way. It’s not a competition, we just have different opinions.
I don’t think color is woke, but I know for a fact that MSM (outside of Fox News) has been race baiting and stoking racial division by only covering certain stories that fit a certain narrative.

I do agree that there still are bad cops and racist cops. Unfortunately there’s always going to be some out there, the job of a cop isn’t super high paying (usually) and u are always on high alert cause u never know who has a weapon or gun… so there’s gonna be some bad/unfair **** happening or bad actors in police.

But when they started talking about Defund the Police and taking away qualified immunity… cops retired in droves and they couldn’t hire them at the same rate as before. Now u want to put the death penalty if they are a dik?!? So basically u want anarchy in the streets? I mean did u think about the fact that if a crazy thing like the death penalty for cops that are diks was on the books (luckily no one is that stupid, so it would never become law even in the most progressive city in America). There would be no police anymore.

I’m assuming u don’t want that right?

I don’t think color is woke, but I know for a fact that MSM (outside of Fox News) has been race baiting and stoking racial division by only covering certain stories that fit a certain narrative.

I do agree that there still are bad cops and racist cops. Unfortunately there’s always going to be some out there, the job of a cop isn’t super high paying (usually) and u are always on high alert cause u never know who has a weapon or gun… so there’s gonna be some bad/unfair **** happening or bad actors in police.

But when they started talking about Defund the Police and taking away qualified immunity… cops retired in droves and they couldn’t hire them at the same rate as before. Now u want to put the death penalty if they are a dik?!? So basically u want anarchy in the streets? I mean did u think about the fact that if a crazy thing like the death penalty for cops that are diks was on the books (luckily no one is that stupid, so it would never become law even in the most progressive city in America). There would be no police anymore.

I’m assuming u don’t want that right?
I’m sure you are either highly exaggerating cops always being on high alert, you’ve got a specific example of when that’s true, or you’ve just never had a normal conversation with a cop. Could be you yourself are a nervous cop speaking from personal experience. Regardless, its not the truth. I promise you cops are bored way more often than they are on “high alert”

But this is why it hasn’t stopped. People like you are willing to accept unfairness from these asswholes who think they are the law, instead of supporting equality and change.

Let me be clear before I’m banned for saying this. ***** every cop who “just harasses” people they know can’t even legally defend themselves. And ***** any other cop that tries to cover for them. They not paid to be a dik on any day. Mfers have guns, the police report, and the police on their side. Any dik moment can result in a fatality or life changing event based on how some random person with a badge day is going. Real boot swallowing to just accept that as how it is

What they are supposed do is their job within the law and not bother people not committing crimes or in need of assistance. Do I think putting the death penalty on the table would make “just harassing” people stop, yes I do. Idgaf about a bully with a badge.

You wrote that and drew your own conclusion instead of just asking? Cool

Advertisement
I’m sure you are either highly exaggerating cops always being on high alert, you’ve got a specific example of when that’s true, or you’ve just never had a normal conversation with a cop. Could be you yourself are a nervous cop speaking from personal experience. Regardless, its not the truth. I promise you cops are bored way more often than they are on “high alert”

But this is why it hasn’t stopped. People like you are willing to accept unfairness from these asswholes who think they are the law, instead of supporting equality and change.

Let me be clear before I’m banned for saying this. ***** every cop who “just harasses” people they know can’t even legally defend themselves. And ***** any other cop that tries to cover for them. They not paid to be a dik on any day. Mfers have guns, the police report, and the police on their side. Any dik moment can result in a fatality or life changing event based on how some random person with a badge day is going. Real boot swallowing to just accept that as how it is

What they are supposed do is their job within the law and not bother people not committing crimes or in need of assistance. Do I think putting the death penalty on the table would make “just harassing” people stop, yes I do. Idgaf about a bully with a badge.

You wrote that and drew your own conclusion instead of just asking? Cool
First off, most of my life I've never been a huge fan of cops and use to think they were mostly just trying to entrap people and make money (which is part of it of course, cause they have city/county bills to pay). In my youth... I had plenty of run ins with cops. Some were azzholes, some were cool and most were just "all about business" (and probably quotas for those bills). But as I've grown older and have seen the decay in society (especially in large cities), that I realize their importance to make society function in an orderly fashion.

But I wasn't talking about them ALWAYS being on "high alert". I know, especially in rural areas, that their job is mostly sitting on their *** eating donuts and drinking coffee. I'm talking about when they actually go on a call... or pull someone over. During that time that they approach the situation, they have to be on "high alert"... or they aren't doing their job. You never know if the person in the home or car has a knife or gun or whatever. I'm sure some cops are a little more nervous than others too... and that can impair judgement. They probably train for most situations to help with that, but you never know when you are out in the field (kinda like how we never know how bad our Canes are gonna be until the first game! lol)

BTW, when you say... "people like you"... what are you saying? I don't like unfairness in any profession. I don't condone cops that are diks... but I also think the death penalty for cops that are diks is the most dumb thing I've heard on CIS in weeks.

But if you think cops that are diks deserve the death penalty... then yes, I drew that conclusion because it would 100% lead to cops quitting and police departments across the US would be depleted and the bad crime situation that we have now, would be hundreds of times worse. It would lead to anarchy in big cities and suburbs and eventually even rural areas.

BTW, I hope you don't get the band. I just want to have a rational convo and understand what cops being diks has made you want them to get the death penalty? Cause you are right, it would stop cops from being diks (just like if drug dealers got the death penalty like they do in China). But it would harm society a lot worse.

Let me be clear before I’m banned for saying this.
You're not getting banned for saying that ever. Your experience is probably different than others and you know you've got a right to your opinion. Calling for the death penalty for being an ******* cop who didn't actually kill anyone might be a little aggressive, but there's a big difference between suggestion that, which would be a punishment through the legal system, and suggesting vigilante justice, which is obviously illegal.

Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), the No. 2 Republican in the House wrote, “Disgusted to hear about the horrific assault on Speaker Pelosi’s husband Paul. Grateful for law enforcement’s actions to respond,” Scalise said. “Let’s be clear: Violence has no place in this country. I’m praying for Paul Pelosi’s full recovery.”

@SFPD
identified the alleged attacker as 42-year-old David DePape.
@CNN
reached two of the man's relatives who told CNN he is estranged from his family. A review of his FB page shows he posted memes and conspiracy theories about Covid, the 2020 election, and the 1/6 attack.

Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), the No. 2 Republican in the House wrote, “Disgusted to hear about the horrific assault on Speaker Pelosi’s husband Paul. Grateful for law enforcement’s actions to respond,” Scalise said. “Let’s be clear: Violence has no place in this country. I’m praying for Paul Pelosi’s full recovery.”

@SFPD
identified the alleged attacker as 42-year-old David DePape.
@CNN
reached two of the man's relatives who told CNN he is estranged from his family. A review of his FB page shows he posted memes and conspiracy theories about Covid, the 2020 election, and the 1/6 attack.
Very strange story and the depape sounds like a very strange individual…

Advertisement
I'm sure he'll be a radical right winger on the news, but a nudity advocate in the Castro district spouting anti-semitism and described as a hemp jewelry maker sounds more like a crazy than anything else. But that doesn't make political hay, now does it?

I'm sure he'll be a radical right winger on the news, but a nudity advocate in the Castro district spouting anti-semitism and described as a hemp jewelry maker sounds more like a crazy than anything else. But that doesn't make political hay, now does it?

Wasn’t the Chicago suburb kid that dressed like a girl and shot up a July 4th parade also someone that was just a nut job in similar fashion? Maybe he was mostly liberal, but most of these peeps are overall just mentally ill.

But a lot of the story I heard so far doesn’t seem to quite add up. And the timing of 11 days before midterms Is suspect. Time will tell

@JD08 … after I posted that I stumbled on this article

I have other questions myself, but this person brings up good questions I thought

Wasn’t the Chicago suburb kid that dressed like a girl and shot up a July 4th parade also someone that was just a nut job in similar fashion? Maybe he was mostly liberal, but most of these peeps are overall just mentally ill.

But a lot of the story I heard so far doesn’t seem to quite add up. And the timing of 11 days before midterms Is suspect. Time will tell
I get the urge to pin it on dangerous political rhetoric of the other side. The problem with that is the blade cuts both ways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where were you last night?
1666985955614.gif

Advertisement
Back