Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
1667242792312.gif

I agree with your last half of your post… but letting criminals out is a big city problem. Criminals with dozens and over a hundred arrests and just released the same or next day to do it all over again. They all need something… it’s either mental health facilities or jail. Not the streets
There’s nothing to disagree with in the first half. I’m telling you from personal experience lol. Fortunately professionals aren’t so quick label juveniles as criminals and just send them to jail thinking that solves the problem. But the post you shared is not a big city problem like you making it out to be

There’s nothing to disagree with in the first half. I’m telling you from personal experience lol. Fortunately professionals aren’t so quick label juveniles as criminals and just send them to jail thinking that solves the problem. But the post you shared is not a big city problem like you making it out to be
No I agree with you on that and the particular post I referenced. I was talking about crime in general. My bad. Carry on... I think we agree on this one.

Advertisement

Incredible thread.

Direct violation of the 1st amendment and the actual definition of fascism.

Ah so it was Laura that went to FakeBook and told them to look out for Russian disinformation and then when FakeBook and Twitter only suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop and little Laura didn't say "uh hey... no we got that laptop sitting right here on our desk"?

Good to finally have the liberal biased FBI agent's names to know who's running the show

Ah so it was Laura that went to FakeBook and told them to look out for Russian disinformation and then when FakeBook and Twitter only suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop and little Laura didn't say "uh hey... no we got that laptop sitting right here on our desk"?

Good to finally have the liberal biased FBI agent's names to know who's running the show
It goes much further than just the laptop

Advertisement
This story gets funnier everyday…

“DePape stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so DePape could go to sleep, as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to the Pelosi residence.”​

The psycho then recounted “taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi.​

“Pelosi moved towards another part of the house, but DePape stopped him and together they went back into the bedroom,” the DOJ document said.​
The two men conversed and Pelosi went to the bathroom, where he was able to secretly call the police.​
At that point DePape realized what was happening. In his interview with police, he said he “felt like Pelosi’s actions compelled him to respond.​

“DePape remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to forget about the phone call,” the document said.​

In another head-scratching twist, the alleged attacker later told police more than once “he did not leave after Pelosi’s call to 911 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender.”​

DePape and Pelosi had gone downstairs by the time police arrived and knocked on the door, which the 82-year-old rushed to open.​

“Pelosi grabbed onto DePape’s hammer, which was in DePape’s hand. At this point in the interview, DePape repeated that [he] did not plan to surrender and that he would go ‘through’ Pelosi.”​

“Pelosi and DePape were both holding a hammer with one hand and DePape had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm. Pelosi greeted the officers,” the documents outlined.​

“The officers asked them what was going on. DePape responded that everything was good. Officers then asked Pelosi and DePape to drop the hammer.”​

Can u post some more excerpts from the tweets? I don’t have Twitter account and not good at navigating it I guess!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back