Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Btw @5NC4 I apologize for the smart *** comment last night especially with how things ended with Smith. I get ornery sometimes lol. My bad.
No apologies needed at all. You are always cool with me. I am here for information just like any other Canes fan. It just seemed like he was still working with them based on your comments and the comments of guys at OSU. I try my best to be honest on things based on the info given and not simply be an overwhelmingly positive fan who sets himself up for disappointment. These last 22 years have taught me well after many sleepless nights over this program. I love the information you bring to CIS!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else annoyed they wrote an article with old quotes saying he won’t follow the money, and they threw Miami under the bus as a headliner, and at the end of the day OSU were the one’s ponying up throwing a desperate bag.
This happens every cycle (even when we aren't recruiting in the top 5) in some way so no, I'm not any more annoyed than I would be normally.

I do know OSU may be starting to slip just a little and Karma is a *****. If they manage to drop 2+ games this coming season and miss the playoff ****'s gonna get fun in Colombus.

Wanting NIL deal in writing but never receiving It. While other kids at OSU are getting nothing near what they were told. Thats the issue I’ve been speaking on for awhile , going back to A&M‘s great class . A lot of these schools aren’t doing what they promised. Kids now are wising up learning from others mistakes.
So why aren't agents pushing kids to the schools that DO honor contracts? I would assume the agent gets a commission that would also be affected by delinquent payments. If thats money coming our of their own pocket, why in the world would they not explain all this to their clients and get them into better situations?

Advertisement
i dont know who they are, but whoever doubts the veracity and slugging percentage of @Cribby should be hung at the gallows.

his information together with @DMoney's, is the best in the business. has he had his misses? of course. but GTFOH if you doubt him or his information.

in fact, i would support a measure to ban the b!tches who doubt his information. do i hear a second?

Why because it’s bull**** - the mopes always expect him to be 100% there is no winning or proving anything with them. **** this thread

Anyone who "expects" @Cribby or any other insider to be "100%" accurate probably isn't a mope.
Unrealistic and unreasonable? WIthout a doubt.
Stupid? Almost certainly, yes... and more likely at least two standard deviations below the mean.
A troll? Very likely.
Jealous of Cribby or whatever insider they are taking shots at? Guaranteed.

My view has always been listen to who ya want and believe who ya want. It’s very easy over time to pickup who knows something and who’s just a board , X , you tube browser that’s playing a part.

I think over five years I’ve proven myself but if somebody thinks I’m a fraud it’s their opinion and their right. . I’m just a lucky ******* that’s went against pay sites and media too many times to count and won my share. My posts cant be hidden and I know the eyes that are on everything I put on this site. Same with D$. **** Flo on his YT channel is another one. I don’t know much about the guy but I’ve see.n enough in his thread to know he has some juice.

I know majority of the cats here appreciate the info and that’s why I do it. I get nothing from this , never have.

MY ***** ION WRITE ON DIS MUTHAF.UC.KA DAT MUCH NO MO....BUT I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR EVEN ADDRESSING THIS PU.SS.Y AS.S ****.

ION LET .FU.C.K NYGGAS TELL ME HOW TO LEAD MY CREW OR RUN MY BUSINESSES ***** IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING UNDER MY UMBRELLA DEN WALK IN THE RAIN AND D.IE F.UC.K A.SS *****.

THE OG'S STILL BUY YO **** BRUH YEAHHH YOU GOT THAT GOOD DOPE WE F.UC.K WITH YA HEAVY.

KEEP RUNNIN MY ***** DON'T SLOW DOWN FO A ***** TO EXPLAIN **** TO A ***** WHO AIN'T EVEN IN THE RACE YA DIG!!?

STAY GREASY MY ***** OG'S ALWAYS WATCHING.

Advertisement
MY ***** ION WRITE ON DIS MUTHAF.UC.KA DAT MUCH NO MO....BUT I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR EVEN ADDRESSING THIS PU.SS.Y AS.S ****.

ION LET .FU.C.K NYGGAS TELL ME HOW TO LEAD MY CREW OR RUN MY BUSINESSES ***** IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING UNDER MY UMBRELLA DEN WALK IN THE RAIN AND D.IE F.UC.K A.SS *****.

THE OG'S STILL BUY YO **** BRUH YEAHHH YOU GOT THAT GOOD DOPE WE F.UC.K WITH YA HEAVY.

KEEP RUNNIN MY ***** DON'T SLOW DOWN FO A ***** TO EXPLAIN **** TO A ***** WHO AIN'T EVEN IN THE RACE YA DIG!!?

Still going skrong I see JJ

This the typa **** i come to this site for

Advertisement

Heed the warning **** boys , you’ve been warned by Mr Jackson.

A couple notes:

I wouldn’t call Brashard gone just yet, they’re still trying to work things out. I’d say it’s 50-50.

There’s been rumors of Damari leaving but last I heard he’s expected to stay. Not sure on his brother.

Last thing I will post on Jeremiah Smith. I had a quote sent to me from Chad Simmons. “If the decision was squarely on what Jeremiah wanted it was going to be Ohio State”. As I’ve been saying for awhile “ he wanted OSU and everyone else wanted Miami”. The dad was pro Miami not anti.

Advertisement
A couple notes:

I wouldn’t call Brashard gone just yet, they’re still trying to work things out. I’d say it’s 50-50.

There’s been rumors of Damari leaving but last I heard he’s expected to stay. Not sure on his brother.

Last thing I will post on Jeremiah Smith. I had a quote sent to me from Chad Simmons. “If the decision was squarely on what Jeremiah wanted it was going to be Ohio State”. As I’ve been saying for awhile “ he wanted OSU and everyone else wanted Miami”. The dad was pro Miami not anti.

Would imagine Brashard would stay if Cam Ward comes.

Would imagine Brashard would stay if Cam Ward comes.
Not sure what that would mean with X if BS returns.. I personally want both back. They’re completely different players and X is a much better slot. BS was always a slash type guy. Swiss Army knife. I’d like to see more creativity with him if he returns. Just an opinion but I wouldn’t be shocked if one left and one stayed but that’s nothing concrete

Not sure what that would mean with X if BS returns.. I personally want both back. They’re completely different players and X is a much better slot. BS was always a slash type guy. Swiss Army knife. I’d like to see more creativity with him if he returns.

He’s gotta be moved around. Forgot what game it was, when we were missing a lot of RB, either GT or Clemson but he was moving the ball a ton out of the backfield. No reason we can get him the ball more there and create mismatches from there. Creativity like the one play head had vs FSU near the goal line. It’s there to be had.

A couple notes:

Good smoke for JJ. The kid plays the game, not the parents or anyone else. Would not have wanted him in a Canes uniform if his heart ain’t bleeding O & G. Have fun in the cold with that Michigan beat down to look forward to every year. ✌️

Advertisement
Back