Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Is Curtis officially in the portal?

This is an old prediction which I never put in the hit/miss column. Folks said Curtis was in the portal and I should count it as a hit, but he remains on the roster. What exactly happened here?

Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before camp
Finally official

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a weird one. People on CIS claimed Curtis was in the portal all year and he didn't play a down, but as of last week, he was on the roster and the official portal announcement was this week. The prediction timeframe was specified to be before camp. For now, I've got it down as a push. However, if we can get conclusive evidence either way, this could end up a hit or miss.

7/19Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before campMalik eventually hit the portal in December.Push

This is a weird one. People on CIS claimed Curtis was in the portal all year and he didn't play a down, but as of last week, he was on the roster and the official portal announcement was this week. The prediction timeframe was specified to be before camp. For now, I've got it down as a push. However, if we can get conclusive evidence either way, this could end up a hit or miss.

7/19Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before campMalik eventually hit the portal in December.Push
I could have sworn he entered the portal in spring or even prior to that. Mandela effect?

Advertisement
I could have sworn he entered the portal in spring or even prior to that. Mandela effect?

Would seem that way. Unsure how he could simultaneously be in portal and on the roster all year consuming a slot. Maybe he worked something out w/Mario?

Nelson Mandela GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/6Ward is the top guy . But Howard is a close second and they’d take his commitment if he jumped in first.

Advertisement
Back