Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
Its rare when Cribby is wrong. Even rarer when I'm happy he's wrong.

Hit Rate: 13/16 (82%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
9/25Any chance of flipping Justin Scott?
No.
Flipped to the Canes on Nov 29 Miss

Its rare when Cribby is wrong. Even rarer when I'm happy he's wrong.

Hit Rate: 13/16 (82%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
9/25Any chance of flipping Justin Scott?
No.
Flipped to the Canes on Nov 29 Miss
To be fair, he said that two months ago, right?

Missing BSmith and Brown brothers
I never said they were gone. I did say Burroughs days before , Chaney days before and TVD **** near a month before. I’ll gladly take the L on Scott but if we’re playing stuff from months ago I’ll be having some dub’s coming my way . I guess I’ll have to bring my hits back to post in here if this is how it’s going down lol. Question for OP do I get a hit for McCray when he doesn’t flip ? lol. I said he wasn’t either. Just trying to know because I can pad the **** out of my stats going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never said they were gone. I did say Burroughs days before , Chaney days before and TVD **** near a month before. I’ll gladly take the L on Scott but if we’re playing stuff from months ago I’ll be having some dub’s coming my way . I guess I’ll have to bring my hits back to post in here if this is how it’s going down lol. Question for OP do I get a hit for McCray when he doesn’t flip ? lol. I said he wasn’t either. Just trying to know because I can pad the **** out of my stats going forward.
"I never said they were gone." Breathes huge sigh of relief! Brashard may go but I couldn't deal with Damari leaving. That kid has such a bright future! I would prefer that future be here with Miami.

I won’t say anyone is gone until I know they’re gone.
Yes I'm aware of that but that's not what I was trying to get across. I was saying how relieved I was when you, referring to B. Smith and the Brown brothers, said "I never said they were gone". After that I was just commenting on how it's possible that Brashard may leave and how it would suck but ultimately I could handle it. However losing Damari Brown would be a huge blow in my opinion. I never tried to put words in your mouth or ask you anything that I know you wouldn't answer.

Yes I'm aware of that but that's not what I was trying to get across. I was saying how relieved I was when you, referring to B. Smith and the Brown brothers, said "I never said they were gone". After that I was just commenting on how it's possible that Brashard may leave and how it would suck but ultimately I could handle it. However losing Damari Brown would be a huge blow in my opinion. I never tried to put words in your mouth or ask you anything that I know you wouldn't answer.
I actually quoted the wrong message. I thought I quoted him. My bad.

Advertisement
lady GIF

**** of a GIF lol

1701344338423.gif

Advertisement
I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig any further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

Btw he won’t be the only flip .

Last edited:
I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig not further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

Wouldn’t mind flipping two more from Ohio state.

I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig not further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

1701345189054.gif

We’re getting Stewart as well aren’t we.. makes sense USCe is trash..

Advertisement
I never said they were gone. I did say Burroughs days before , Chaney days before and TVD **** near a month before. I’ll gladly take the L on Scott but if we’re playing stuff from months ago I’ll be having some dub’s coming my way . I guess I’ll have to bring my hits back to post in here if this is how it’s going down lol.
Yes, you have some more dubs coming your way (along w/D$, Geo and Flo). I wasn't able to keep up for about a month with all the predictions but working my way through older posts.

Question for OP do I get a hit for McCray when he doesn’t flip ? lol. I said he wasn’t either. Just trying to know because I can pad the **** out of my stats going forward.
What is McCray in reference to? Did you predict he wouldn't flip from the Gates? Or is this a new prediction?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back