Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Yep. And then he was gone. Never to be seen again. Legendary.
Kevin Spacey 90S GIF

Advertisement
7/19Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before camp - hit (2 CB's hit the portal)

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
8/10I expect a nice run soon and still think we get to the safe spot with the class

Who the **** are these fireworks this month then? Franklin and Breland? I just don't see it...after them, who else of relevance?

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
8/10I expect a nice run soon and still think we get to the safe spot with the class
This is way too vague to track as a prediction.

What is soon? What is nice?

And I'm not knocking cribby, he is entitled to share as much or little as he wants. I'm saying for purposes of this thread, that's not a trackable prediction.

Advertisement
Who the **** are these fireworks this month then? Franklin and Breland? I just don't see it...after them, who else of relevance?
Idk the names are falling off the table…. Afuha doesn’t look promising… Franklin looks like it’s going to be auburn… breeland has never been talked about with confidence

This is way too vague to track as a prediction.

What is soon? What is nice?

And I'm not knocking cribby, he is entitled to share as much or little as he wants. I'm saying for purposes of this thread, that's not a trackable prediction.
That @Cribby is smooth talker. Imagine his game with the ladies. 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby can’t tell us all he knows cause it would cause a total meltdown of CIS…..he’s gonna wait in hopes Mario can somehow win 9 games and somehow get a couple of the ones that were supposed to be headed this way to create the number one DL line in the country to flip….

Advertisement
Back