Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Lawayne McCoy is being recruited as a DB isn't he?
I think so. That is why he "supposedly" backed out of committing this weekend because he wants to be a WR and UCF is recruiting him as that. Again I'm not sure if that is true or not and I wanted to ask (though I do know he has posted on twitter before he is a WR) because if he does really want to be a WR I could see him not committing.

Advertisement
I was expecting one out of nowhere like JT was. No date just an announcement. Maybe it drags out longer, if it does I’ll just take the L.
To be fair... There was a lot of
movement last week that indicated that there would be three commits: Trader / Jones
and someone else. Some things were put on hold within hours of everything going down. So yeah Cribby's hit rate and info as usual is NASTY but the one weakness in his game is that he is yet to foretell future events. Still expecting a nice streak of commits to finish July. So Cribs you might get an "miss " here but in the words of Denzel Washington in Remember The Titans " You're A Hall Of Famer in my book".

Advertisement
rip torn dodgeball GIF

To be fair... There was a lot of
movement last week that indicated that there would be three commits: Trader / Jones
and someone else. Some things were put on hold within hours of everything going down. So yeah Cribby's hit rate and info as usual is NASTY but the one weakness in his game is that he is yet to foretell future events. Still expecting a nice streak of commits to finish July. So Cribs you might get an "miss " here but in the words of Denzel Washington in Remember The Titans " You're A Hall Of Famer in my book".
Yes sir and I appreciate that but nobody cares lol. It’s a what have you done for me lately business. As you are aware I knew Friday night it likely wasn’t happebing and knew for a 100% on Saturday , but that’s what I get for running my mouth when I wasn’t positive. Which i normally don’t do, I play it close to the fest these days.

All that said….we’ll have some very nice additions pretty soon.

Yes sir and I appreciate that but nobody cares lol. It’s a what have you done for me lately business. As you are aware I knew Friday night it likely wasn’t happebing and knew for a 100% on Saturday , but that’s what I get for running my mouth when I wasn’t positive. Which i normally don’t do, I play it close to the fest these days.

Does the 3rd one from the weekend still look likely or is that one not happening now?

Advertisement

Anybody with half a brain knows what you bring to this site & in recruiting anything can happen as most of us know. I know this commit didn't go down this weekend, but are we still in a good position with this recruit or not.

Advertisement
Recruiting, as they say, is a very fluid thing. @Cribby no longer has a pristine A+ but plenty of time to get it back.

Hit Rate: 6/7 (85%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/14Put me down for another one before weekends end. I said one as early as today yesterday , thats not included.Recruiting is fluid.Miss.
7/13We‘ve already landed one power shot this week and I’d expect some more before the week ends.Recruiting is fluid.Push

AdditionS love that

Advertisement
Recruiting is littered with corn ball and lame **** but in my 20 plus years following this ****, that dude probably is at the top.
Imagine being a grown man and publicly playing a fool in worship of another grown man like that.

@Cribby of course not asking for any predictions. @DMoney said we are still in it for Minsy, u have any hints if we still in it for his teammate LJ MCCray? I really like getting players from north and central FL. Taking players away from them other 2 man.

Advertisement
Back