Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

FWIW gaby doesn’t think anything’s happening today
Chicago Pd Wow GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
I was expecting one out of nowhere like JT was. No date just an announcement. Maybe it drags out longer, if it does I’ll just take the L.
If the target is in the bag, then we will be patient! Ha!

Stoked to know we got another coming…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just a hunch, no evidence. Honestly i'm going off what's being said on this board that folks expect him in y'all class so i'm running with that.
Yeah, the noise got so loud recently that FSU is probably pulling out all the stops to hold onto him. First JoJo commits, a kid FSU felt good about and then the Lawayne noise had to have made them make a move.

Yeah, the noise got so loud recently that FSU is probably pulling out all the stops to hold onto him. First JoJo commits, a kid FSU felt good about and then the Lawayne noise had to have made them make a move.

If y'all pull McCoy from them and if we mess around and flip Abrams (I keep getting conflicting reports on how hard we're pushing for that), they'll die

Advertisement
Advertisement
I‘d think you’d know , we go back to the Canesport free board in the early 2000’s. I stayed there until the whole Fiasco with the yahoo story. I went off on Fairy German and said ” no cane fan should have anything to do with Yahoo. Last post I ever made. Off to Caneinsider which was awesome until it was taken over by a twit.

We been back to back that long?

Wow - the years fly!

Advertisement
McCoy delaying the flip for w/e reason
Been reading the forum for a minute now, but never had any real insight to add. I finally had something so i figured I would ask. Can someone verify that this supposed delay has nothing to do with of all schools UCF?

I have heard from a few people that are close with that program saying he was suppose to announce his commitment to us today but is now rethinking his commitment to UM. Supposedly the reasoning is he wants to be a #1 WR and he likely won't be that here. I call BS but figured I'd ask just in case.

Last edited:
Been reading the forum for a minute now, but never had any real insight to add. I finally had something so i figured I would ask. Can someone verify that this supposed delay has nothing to do with of all schools UCF?

I have heard from a few people that are close with that program saying he was suppose to announce his commitment to us today but is now rethinking his commitment to UM. Supposedly the reasoning is he wants to be a #1 WR and he likely won't be that here. I call BS but figured I'd ask just in case.
Lawayne McCoy is being recruited as a DB isn't he?

Advertisement
Back