Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

There were a number of good ones. Fish/Noles80, Shadow, NJCane, can’t remember the guy that ended up working for Fish…

There are a few from that board here: GA, Grover, Skeeter
mfcane had the sw florida region on lock.. Always knew who the top players were and would bang hard for them.. From Tommy Bohanon to Sammy Watkins..

Advertisement
No u need to hit the button! Hey yo Scott!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Cvette once had me convinced Micanor Regis was going to have an all american season. Not sure what year that was.

Kid is we actually pretty good.

He had a few shots to make the Panthers I believe, but was an athlete at the position for sure.

If he was playing in todays game (odd fronts, penetrating, etc), he’d have a much bigger impact at Miami.

The RCT board was the best before some idiot took it over and ran everyone off.

I remember the Bob and TOC going at it pretty hardcore. Pause.

If I remember, TOC left after he went into the backend to change posts to **** with him.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

Advertisement
Laus03'was a recruiting savant. I know @skeeter was on that board.
It was the best board for a long time for rational /knowledeable posters.
That board dying off was so sad - even flipped over to the spin off for a bit before storm killed that one too. Definitely was the most rational and insightful board for a long time - especially the private section.

mfcane had the sw florida region on lock.. Always knew who the top players were and would bang hard for them.. From Tommy Bohanon to Sammy Watkins..

That Tommy Bohanon still frosts my **** to this day.

He was intrigued by Miami and was willing to listen. For some reason, Miami never prioritized the kid. Of all places, ******* Wake Forest got him.

He was intrigued by Miami and was willing to listen. For some reason, Miami never prioritized the kid. Of all places, ******* Wake Forest got him.
Yea those guys were usually SPOT on and stood on what they believed. Why else would I remember a fullback yearsss later? lol..

Fish used to get a bunch of pushback but he was the first one who really emphasized the changing cfb environment and how miami was falling behind in regards to investment, everyone thought it was him being a nole hater but it proved to be true. No camps, cheap coach pool, facility arms race, etc.

Laus was a florida kid over the world and if you dont see them live it dont mean ****..

Advertisement

I smell ya and feel ur pain @Ghandi. (BIG PAUSE) but ur an OG roun here my dawg. So I’m goin to let u off with a warning here (BIG PAUSE). So I’m jus gon need u to…
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back