Cribby, The Franchise, LCE, Highseas, Stefan

3 of the guys you listed — in one way, shape, or form — are still active on the board/website.

This board has sooooo many members with dual accounts it's ridiculous.

They're so easy to spot because they ALWAYS agree and ALWAYS support the other when one is called out....my wife , kids and all the yes men I know don't even do that

Last edited:
Advertisement
This board has sooooo many members with dual accounts it's ridiculous.

They're so easy to spot because they ALWAYS agree and ALWAYS support the other when one is called out....my wife , kids and all the yes men I know don't even do that
I’ve had one handle since 2000 on canesport, no matter the site. This is the same account, just a name change. I made it obvious who I am, it also shows my previous name in profile. It’s just a joke, no multi accounts for me.

I’ve had one handle since 2000 on canesport, no matter the site. This is the same account, just a name change. I made it obvious who I am, it also shows my previous name in profile. It’s just a joke, no multi accounts for me.

Good for you man

I didn't call out the names of any of those smug twin ********

You can change it back after 30 days I believe.

Advertisement
Didn't think my post about the passing of Grassy would unleash these recollections. My most common post during the waning days of Grassy was "Ignore is the greatest feature of this site." I don't think there are as many Ignores here but there seems a lot more Never Minds

Advertisement
All gone in the same month?

They either had enough

Went to Shadows private board

Or sipping coladas with Pac

No other options.
Probably at a bar with Urban with their hands up sun females ****s trying to talk him in to coming here to be our next coach! BOOM! I’ll be here all week. Be sure to tip ur waitress

I'm gonna give you guys a reason for some hope.

I've been at this with the Canes for about 60 yrs now.

First 20...mediocre with marginal success.
Next 20 ...Great success with very little failure except we should have won at least 2- 3 more NC's
next 20...current ****storm we are in but the fact our success and failure seem to go in 20's we should just about be to the end of our current misery...

So smile guys......past history says we should be taking over CFB here in no time.....just have to give it the proper time..

I'm gonna give you guys a reason for some hope.

I've been at this with the Canes for about 60 yrs now.

First 20...mediocre with marginal success.
Next 20 ...Great success with very little failure except we should have won at least 2- 3 more NC's
next 20...current ****storm we are in but the fact our success and failure seem to go in 20's we should just about be to the end of our current misery...

So smile guys......past history says we should be taking over CFB here in no time.....just have to give it the proper time..
I’m right there with ya. Hopefully, the **** cycle is over and we’re on to the great cycle.

Advertisement

You're looking to get posters band with that new avatar, brother. It's a trigger. Facebook should hire you.

Advertisement
Any former COH fam up in here? I prob tailgated with a few of you at one of Randy's bits..Anyone remember that crazy backwoods fxck on the Clemson trip who funneled a bottle of Crown? Epic. There's a vid of it somewhere.

I remember that fat bastid by the name of NJtoFLAcane got absolutely destroyed over there on Randy's site. I believe Chise was BurtReynoldsisBald over there.

Feel free to ask him how he managed to post that.
Ask him yourself. He's been on.

Screenshot_20211005-191146_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back