Cribby, The Franchise, LCE, Highseas, Stefan

Advertisement
I remember him. I think we named one of forums in his honor for a few weeks. I think his wife or daughter came on and posted a message on his behalf for the last time 😥.

I had a different handle back then but remember those crazy days when this board rocked like the old OB... the Lounge was an unbelievable riot.
I can quite confidently say the Lounge was the funniest place on the internet for many years in a row. That place had about 50-60 classically funny posters that consistently pumped out classic content on that board.

That place was like SNL on steroids. It legit had content that could make the internet HOF (Jugsy, DBC, Chefcane, etc)

Advertisement
All gone in the same month?

They either had enough

Went to Shadows private board

Or sipping coladas with Pac

No other options.
i have locked them all in my basement.

cribby is listening to some jazz music, lce is reviewing and applauding tape from al goldens teams (might need to send him somewhere who knows), highseas is watching old canes highlights and franchise couldnt shut up, so i stuffed his face with some wiener schnitzel.

Advertisement
Conspiracy theories are frowned upon here
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can quite confidently say the Lounge was the funniest place on the internet for many years in a row. That place had about 50-60 classically funny posters that consistently pumped out classic content on that board.

That place was like SNL on steroids. It legit had content that could make the internet HOF (Jugsy, DBC, Chefcane, etc)

Chefcane chronicles were absolutely hysterical. The Jugsy saga was Top 3 ever and of course, DBC that ended up becoming a national Barstool story.

It was amazing.

Advertisement
Back