Cribby, D$, LCE, anyone -- what CBs are we recruiting?

Makes me wonder if the SEC will change the bag game to an extended bag game, where they get paid by the year, instead of up front, so they can't take all the money and then run.

Advertisement
Trying not to count my chickens before they're hatched. But assuming TS is a Cane, are we going for another CB? Even with Stevenson, we would have only 7 guys including Curtis for a 2.5 starters -- TS, Blades, Couch, Ivey, Dunson, Clarke, Curtis.

3 of those kids could be gone after 2021. And Clarke and Curtis are both young and (high ceiling) projects at the position. Here's where another high school senior, JUCO or young transfer would make sense.

Trying not to count my chickens before they're hatched. But assuming TS is a Cane, are we going for another CB? Even with Stevenson, we would have only 7 guys including Curtis for a 2.5 starters -- TS, Blades, Couch, Ivey, Dunson, Clarke, Curtis.

3 of those kids could be gone after 2021. And Clarke and Curtis are both young and (high ceiling) projects at the position. Here's where another high school senior, JUCO or young transfer would make sense.
Yep. I know schollies are limited but based on numbers at corner I think we have no choice but to pursue a high schooler to close out this 2021 class.

Advertisement
Back