Cribby’s keys to UNC

X‘s work ethic is why some guys clowned him last year.

This is why all the people getting on Mario frustrate the **** out of me. If THAT is what your culture was, and the players who existed in that culture are still here, even if they weren't the ones clowning him, you are not fixing that in a year. That's going to take time. Is it any surprise that a team that clowns hard workers would lose to MTSU?

The good news is, if your other comment is true, guys like Ladson will start to emerge and those are the guys who will get playing time. I don't care if you're a 3 star or a 5 star, I want the dogs on that field. Maybe it's going to take the season to learn who those guys are.

Advertisement
Staying after practice is one thing but X and now Ladson have been doing it on their own time. Not just practice or after practice. Tbh if you aren’t staying after practice as a skill guy or qb at any level its kinda sus Imo. Especially if you’re a key guy.

X‘s work ethic is why some guys clowned him last year. Which is wild.
They should look in the ******* mirror.

2012 L
UNC 18 @ Miami 14
2013 W
Miami 27 @ UNC 23
2014 W
UNC 20 @ Miami 47
2015 L
Miami 21 @ UNC 59
2016 L
UNC 20 @ Miami 13
2017 W
Miami 24 @ UNC 19
2018 W
UNC 10 @ Miami 47
2019 L
Miami 25 @ UNC 28
2020 L
UNC 62 @ Miami 26
2021 L
Miami 42 @ UNC 45

Last 10 years Miami is only 4-6 against UNC. Last 5 years 2-3 against UNC.

Nothing has changed enough for either team to think Canes win tomorrow.

Their defense is bad, but then again so is our offense, if we can run the ball and keep their QB on the sidelines we might have a chance.
I'm also onboard with the not shooting ourselves in the foot early crap...killed us the last two games.
Strengths vs Strengths

Weaknesses vs Weaknesses

Advertisement
Don’t smoke weed before the game and that includes today.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

The DL is going to win this game.

If they can get pressure with 4 consistently (which they can) and play zone with the numbers advantage like @Cribby said, it’ll be a long game for UNC.

If there was a player prop I’d take in this game, I’d take D. Jackson for 3 TFL’s and a sack.

He’s going to pink sock Corey Gaynor’s scrubby ***.
Wait, Corey Gaynor starts there?!?!
samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

Advertisement
i’m looking at one thing… is the vibe still off between TVD and the rest of the offensive players. that will tell me everything i need to know. last game you had TVD getting knocked down and his teammates not even looking to help him up. if TVD hasn’t humbled himself i expect to see Jake by the 2nd quarter.

-I want to see Anez Cooper at guard, not just as a TE in special packages.
-Want Blades at corner, not safety
-Want Johnson to start at lb and only play Flagg if he's exhausted
-Want Wesley in....need he, Johnson, or Frierson spying Maye. Flagg CANNOT spy Maye.
-Need Keyshawn and Ladson to start, would like to see Horton a little too.
-Need Mallory to be second or third string, start Skinner and play Brantley
-Need Porter to start at corner, sit Ivey. Have some of the true freshmen ready to go in if the starters are getting burned.
-Lastly, want to see Gattis really dig deep into his playbook....i expect AT LEAST 5 flea flickers.

2012 L
UNC 18 @ Miami 14
2013 W
Miami 27 @ UNC 23
2014 W
UNC 20 @ Miami 47
2015 L
Miami 21 @ UNC 59
2016 L
UNC 20 @ Miami 13
2017 W
Miami 24 @ UNC 19
2018 W
UNC 10 @ Miami 47
2019 L
Miami 25 @ UNC 28
2020 L
UNC 62 @ Miami 26
2021 L
Miami 42 @ UNC 45

Last 10 years Miami is only 4-6 against UNC. Last 5 years 2-3 against UNC.

Nothing has changed enough for either team to think Canes win tomorrow.
Now do the last 20 years.

Advertisement
Staying after practice is one thing but X and now Ladson have been doing it on their own time. Not just practice or after practice. Tbh if you aren’t staying after practice as a skill guy or qb at any level its kinda sus Imo. Especially if you’re a key guy.

X‘s work ethic is why some guys clowned him last year. Which is wild.
This angers me

Advertisement
My one and only key to the game is to not get blown out. That happens and all **** will break loose with this fanbase and recruiting class. Just an opinion of course, but win or at least keep it close.

Blissainthe is important this game. Need his speed on the field. Not saying start him cause I know he has to develop more and we all like the freshman more than anyone but he def needs to see the field a lot

Advertisement
Back