Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I saw Lamar Seymore at a camp over the weekend & he looked awful, that's all I was trying to say.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
it would be 3 or 4 of the following
QB - Garcia
OL - best we can get
DE - Ishmael
CB - Brown
ATH - Chase Smith
That would what, vault is clearly in to the Top 10 for 2021 class? That would be an impressive haul a year after getting a great class in 2020 and after a disastrous season. I think with 9-10 wins for 2020 we could drop a Top 5 class for 2022.

Don’t sleep on the 2018 class going to go down as the best class here since the early 2000’s.
True forgot about those kids my bad. Well then that would be 3-4 years of really good recruiting by Manny and Co. add in Lashlee, Likens, and Justice on the offense side of the ball and we’ll really get back to 9+ win seasons more than once in a row. Could really spell the start to something really momentous in Coral Gables. Go figure it’s right in sync with UNC and Mack Brown getting them back up and coming.

Advertisement
I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment by early Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.
It’s almost been a month since I posted this , I just wanted to celebrate my vague posts with a glass of delicious haters tears. I know you mad , you big mad.

Lmao.

Advertisement
It’s almost been a month since I posted this , I just wanted to celebrate my vague posts with a glass of delicious haters tears. I know you mad , you big mad.

Lmao.
eat it up King!

Lmao.
From the video I know you were nervous. Glad you were proven right. Keep Respek on yo name

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back