Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And heeeerrrre we go
30E290EF-B4C8-469F-9B39-D2AC1B47A80C.png

We MIGHT get to 25 on a mid-year graduation replacement exception, or an NCAA rule change. Gonna be a lot of pressure on the NCAA for the next 395 days.

Having 85 kids on scholarship (including walk-ons) and having an excellent academic program (which helps kids to graduate early) will give us the best shot at a mid-year grad replacement exception or two.

TOC, as the resident IC guru, do you have any idea on how many UF and FSU can take this cycle? It would be nice to have a ball park number on instate rivals.

Both have had a bunch of kids transfer out and FSU brought in 8-9 transfers. How will this impact their numbers this cycle?

Advertisement
TOC, as the resident IC guru, do you have any idea on how many UF and FSU can take this cycle? It would be nice to have a ball park number on instate rivals.

Both have had a bunch of kids transfer out and FSU brought in 8-9 transfers. How will this impact their numbers this cycle?

SUPPOSEDLY (and this is from an article by a Gaytor writer), UF may go UNDER their 25 IC limit this year, because 85 is a bigger limitation (unless they have more attrition and/or kids leaving early for the NFL).

For F$U, I think they are going to have serious problems. I have not monitored their IC situation, but even if they had more than 25 available (assuming they have countbacks), I find it hard to believe they can get to 85 RECRUITED scholarship players due to all the attrition they've had.

Let's think about this for just a minute, at least as how it relates to F$U. They show 25 SIGNEES on their 2020 recruiting class (per Rivals). They have brought in transfers too. Thus, even if they had 5 countbacks from a pre-2020 year, it would seem logical to conclude that they exhausted those countbacks in 2020. So I would imagine that there is no way that F$U can go beyond 25, unless they have a mid-year graduation replacement or two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ishmael, Garcia, and the big Polynesian G. That would round out a Too 10 class, one we could look back on in several years not only with fondness but as the class, coupled with the 2020 kids who turned the program around, for good.
Don’t sleep on the 2018 class going to go down as the best class here since the early 2000’s.

Advertisement
You were the one that made a post about Taylor wanting an edit. I posted a Gaytor post crying about it and highlighting their stupidity. Your argument is invalid. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Dude, I was just joking.

I like the high-saline concentration of Gaytor Tears. All these other threads are just diluting!

(Kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back