Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , well, well

👀

tenor (87).gif

Advertisement
Wow we get a trifecta of LT, Brashad, and James? Holy smokes what a trio that would be. Question that gets us to what, 21 commits? We would only have 3 left then correct? If so, who are the top targets for those last spots?
it would be 3 or 4 of the following
QB - Garcia
OL - best we can get
DE - Ishmael
CB - Brown
ATH - Chase Smith

Been out of the loop due to work. Why is our confidence so high on Taylor?

Advertisement
Ok. Last time I was on this thread, it was 4 pages. I cannot cycle through that. Can I get the cliff notes. My understanding we are looking good for LT, BS, JW, did I miss anything else?

Advertisement
Carrying a mediocre cast?
In recent times. It is easy to forget how unreal those teams were just a few short years ago. There is a show on Amazon Prime called This Is Football. The last episode is about Messi, with a large focus on how he is the most efficient player in his movements because of how he sees the field and all of the players around him. It is a great hour or so of television.l

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches have been on him hard since day 1, we have the better program by far, Turner is actually a good coach/recruiter, and they got him on campus a ton prior to all of this. Lose this one and you just chalk it up to sometimes kids make really dumb decisions.

Jesus H......

Take it to Gaytor Tears...

We only have 24 counters as they counted Jarrid Williams forward as a 21 counter. That is my understanding of it anyways.

We MIGHT get to 25 on a mid-year graduation replacement exception, or an NCAA rule change. Gonna be a lot of pressure on the NCAA for the next 395 days.

Having 85 kids on scholarship (including walk-ons) and having an excellent academic program (which helps kids to graduate early) will give us the best shot at a mid-year grad replacement exception or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back