Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wow we get a trifecta of LT, Brashad, and James? Holy smokes what a trio that would be. Question that gets us to what, 21 commits? We would only have 3 left then correct? If so, who are the top targets for those last spots?

Advertisement
Can you put in a bunch of CRIBBYstal balls for Gaytor recruits, so that Alabaga/Georgia/Clemson up their bag offers and the Gaytor coaches lose those recruits? Because, you know, that's how recruiting works (according to Gaytor fans).
Yes but also, Ivins has to CB them to the gaytors to warn Saban before Bama shuts down Mullet and gets the commit.

Advertisement
Wow we get a trifecta of LT, Brashad, and James? Holy smokes what a trio that would be. Question that gets us to what, 21 commits? We would only have 3 left then correct? If so, who are the top targets for those last spots?
We only have 24 counters as they counted Jarrid Williams forward as a 21 counter. That is my understanding of it anyways.

Advertisement
tenor (85).gif

I definitely said that this pandemic was going to help us tremendously on one of the posts like a couple months ago... But I'd be lying if I said I thought it was going to be so helpful that we land Leonard Taylor and James Williams.

Just shows you that if we actually had two 10 win seasons we'd be right back at the top of all these kids lists. We'd still lose a bunch who want to go out of state obviously, but out of the Florida 3, we'd easily lock **** down.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back