Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think we were on the outside looking in for this kid recruitment a couple of months ago. Kudos to this staff for not giving in ..if we’re able to land him. A five star kid that didn’t troll or leave us at the alter for a bag school. Haven’t happened since Chad....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s gone, what was it?!
iiXuOj8.png

Advertisement
too many threads. I missed what you posted. So we might have 3 kids popping over the next few weeks?
Cribby has been talking about his next two commitments for a while. His two were kam and Brashard. My next two were LT and kam. There isn’t a 3rd that’s unknown I just had my order different than his . From what I gathered LT almost committed two weeks ago which means he beat Brashard to the punch. Brashard is still coming tho

Advertisement
Cribby has been talking about his next two commitments for a while. His two were kam and Brashard. My next two were LT and kam. There isn’t a 3rd that’s unknown I just had my order different than his . From what I gathered LT almost committed two weeks ago which means he beat Brashard to the punch. Brashard is still coming tho

Gotcha.

So who is recruiting who? Smith trying to get Taylor on board or the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back