Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not dumb lol and I wasnt insinuating anything like that with my question.

I dont really know anything about Lindell aside from he has the same dad as Preston, and put up good numbers as a QB in HS.

It seems a little weird to me the dad had the pull to get the WR on the team, but not a decently rated QB. Also, was SMU recruiting QBs so good they would pass up a legacy QB who threw like 37 tds SR yr?

And if Lindell chose UVA for academic reasons...then it supports the thought that maybe dad isnt 100% controlling of their recruitments.

Again, I'm not a Stone family expert, so these are all just questions and thoughts I'm having.

So some background on Woodberry, its a dorm style prep school and he was in VA for those 3 years and away from influences as well.

Just assumptions on my part. But i agree with everyone else there is no chance the kid ends up anywhere else than SMU.

yup They lower his ranking bcuz they know he’s going to Miami lol

Its even worse... June of last year he was unranked, Aug they bumped him to 243, December went to 135, Feb went to 115 and May dropped him one spot. They have never had him in the top 100. Ever.

Meanwhile ESPN has him as #5 overall and #2 DT and 247 has him #4 overall and #1 DT.

I am not one to harp on rankings too much but I do think there should be some consistency. Like if an umpire consistently calls the outside corner a strike, fine just always do that. Rivals seems to be lost. Reminds me of when AOL took the email world by storm then never adapted and slowly died off.

Rivals is faded with their rankings for sure.

I only go there to see if their analysts are popping CB's for our targets. Last two for Taylor have been for the good guys. Not that I trust those sources, just looking for corroboration.

Most confidence, though, is in the Cribbystal at 9! **** yeah!

Advertisement
Cribby, why don't you put our predictions in Canesinsight's "Latest Predictions" section? Would that be stealing the kids' thunder?

Advertisement
Advertisement
RT by Cooney

1594771482535.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back