Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Which is my point. When Manny doesn't want you, he's smart enough to get mileage out of booting you. He's not about letting the optics of another school poach your guy get in the way.

i think the way the announcement worked was there was a parting of ways as announced by the media right before the bowl game. the SDS article, while essentially stated what happened, doesnt necessarily state the true order of events. win or lose the bowl (whether we put up 100 or 0 as we did), tim Reynolds already broke the story that Enos would not be retained prior to the bowl itself.

Advertisement
Who cares about Penn St, Stub and whatever else y’all debating. This Cribby corner I clicked this to see that we gettting whoever the **** we want from Palmetto.
Word. Let’s make some predictions on this sooner rather than later commitment.

Oh hey, dude. You ok? You need to re-read the convo. No one is "stroking" PSU (that's creepy, dude, might want to check yourself).

That "he fell up" was in the context of what circumstantial evidence (as there is no concrete evidence) that is out there that he was fired. If he had landed at FAU or Kansas, or Central Michigan like Enos and Barry, it would be pretty clear that he was pushed as those are lesser jobs. But PSU was 11-3 and top 10, has a huge budget, a huge stadium they fill, and has been a very good program under Franklin, so you can't use his landing spot as any inclination he was fired. So yes, he "fell up." Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I don't give a fück about PSU. Actually, I've hated them since 1988. Doesn't mean I have to BS myself.

And again, you've offered nothing other than your guesswork as a Cane fan. Which is cool. We always want to look at things through orange and green colored glasses. I do it plenty. Especially in recruiting. If you have anything legit, I'd like to hear it.

When Manny was hired he fired the entire offensive staff in a blaze of glory. He didn't politely push any of them out, even the ones he was friends with. He made a statement. This year he fired Enos and Barry, publicly. Then Stubblefield left. Manny has fired about 7 guys, never giving a single one a chance to leave on their own accord.

Shlt-canned publicly:

Thomas Brown
Ron Duggans
Jon Richt
Todd Hartley
Stacy Searles
Dan Enos
Butch Barry

That's every coach that's left Miami under Diaz. Except Stubblefield.

Politely pushing out a guy has never been his method. Why now? Why would you? Why would you allow your program to be embarrassed by losing a coach to another school when you are fighting for your life? No, you take decisive action to show you are a leader and you are making improvements. LIKE HE HAS WITH EVERY OTHER SINGLE COACH HE HAS FIRED. You guys have Miami PTSD. Which frankly, is understandable after the last 15 years. Maybe he left for a better job, and it was a win/win for everyone. we will be ok. Better, actually.

You would have to pay me by the hour to get me to read this tripe. All I have left for you is this:

Advertisement
This man's self-deprecating nature belies the fact that his tumescence stands a glorious, rippling 10 inches long with the circumference of a soda can.

If we could all be Cribbys....
Im stuck with the tuna can instead. I wont reach the end but I will still beat the **** out of the sides

i think the way the announcement worked was there was a parting of ways as announced by the media right before the bowl game. the SDS article, while essentially stated what happened, doesnt necessarily state the true order of events. win or lose the bowl (whether we put up 100 or 0 as we did), tim Reynolds already broke the story that Enos would not be retained prior to the bowl itself.

Agree that the order of events isn't necessarily consistent. Like I've said, maybe he was walked. I can't say he wasn't. In my business, it'd dumb to make assumption or follow the herd. No one has shown me that he was though. My guess is he saw the writing on the wall and made a preemptive move before Manny could do his thing. What a soft landing, though. Who the **** does that guy have naked pictures of?

Advertisement
Agree that the order of events isn't necessarily consistent. Like I've said, maybe he was walked. I can't say he wasn't. In my business, it'd dumb to make assumption or follow the herd. No one has shown me that he was though. My guess is he saw the writing on the wall and made a preemptive move before Manny could do his thing. What a soft landing, though. Who the **** does that guy have naked pictures of?
Not a single receiver committed to PSU as of right now

These alleged UM fans make me want gouge their eyes out and fill their cavernous skulls with my abundantly spermatozoa laden manhood. They sicken me. And to have them vomiting their estrogen in the sacred grounds known as Cribby's Corner makes it that much more appalling.

I wish their mommas had the $400 handy they needed to dilate and curate these mistakes at the embryonic stage when it was obvious they were about to birth blights and drains on society through their butt canals.

bro u ever consider writing books? 😂😂

:pgdead:

stop taking the thread over with fûcking semantics. No one gives af about Air Forces WR coach for a day. “Stumble up” bout to stumble into hands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not early. You wounded self-loathing Canes are so fearful and trembling in the corner curled up in the fetal position that you lose track of the fact that we're only 5 months from signing day. It's not early.
Basically what @The Franchise is saying is if you're a scared mfer go to church. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Enjoy the **** ride. Besides, we got Cribby.

Can’t you get a girlfriend, boyfriend, or a blowup doll to ******* talk to instead of us? A coaching change occurred, coaches bring in their own guys, coaches who underpreform under previous bosses aren’t kept, and both occurred in this very instance. This isn’t a court room where we argue legal theory in order to paint a law in our favor with the inclusion of evidence. Semantics that include “you don’t know that so you can’t prove that” is just annoying because it’s painfully obvious even though it’s pretty ******* clear that happened because it’s happened that very way a billion times here and everywhere else there was a coaching change.

Advertisement
His dad is a SMU alum & booster, he won't allow Preston to go anywhere else.

Actually Preston tried to commit to Texas last year during a visit & his Dad shut it down on the spot told him flat out no.

His dad pulled strings to get his brother Parker on the team as an unranked 0-star player with literally no offers.
Question, why did Lindell Stone not go to SMU then? He signed with UVA I believe. Pretty productive three star QB out of HS.

These alleged UM fans make me want gouge their eyes out and fill their cavernous skulls with my abundantly spermatozoa laden manhood. They sicken me. And to have them vomiting their estrogen in the sacred grounds known as Cribby's Corner makes it that much more appalling.

I wish their mommas had the $400 handy they needed to dilate and curate these mistakes at the embryonic stage when it was obvious they were about to birth blights and drains on society through their butt canals.

****, I always thought it was $500.

Just a note.... I predicted kitchens and Smith were the next to commit, well there might be somebody else that could cause the commitment order to change. Not that it matters, a commit is a commit. It’ll just be close.
And if IT IS who I think it MIGHT BE, then we Canes Fans better get our bibles & blueprints to build an ark MUCH BIGGER than Noah’s(because the TEARS WILL BE RELENTLESS!!!)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back