Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Committing in November or December doesn’t prohibit them from changing their mind then either.

Being scared of something good happening because it has a CHANCE of being undone later is an awful mindset my man
I’m not scared, like I said I’m not green to following recruiting. I’ve seen us lose our fair share of commits. All I’m saying is I’m cautiously optimistic

Advertisement
Dude was let go gracefully. You're definitely the minister of misinformation...

Can you talk football without being an *******?

I've seen some people speculate that he was pushed out, but as far as I know that's only message fodder. I know we'd like to think he was let go, I sure would, but if you have any evidence or even a concrete story, I'm listening. If he was pushed out, he fell upward. Some people are good at that. I know there were a lot of rumors about PSU targeting him.

I've seen some people speculate that he was pushed out, but as far as I know that's only message fodder. I know we'd like to think he was let go, I sure would, but if you have any evidence or even a concrete story, I'm listening. If he was pushed out, he fell upward. Some people are good at that. I know there were a lot of rumors about PSU targeting him.
Fell upward? Smh

Advertisement

We had purported UM fans managing the UNC & Mac Brown commemorative suck-off thread a couple weeks ago...
We have purported UM fans in the Alexis thread caping for a Texas team that hasn't done anything in a decade...
And now we have purported UM fans in this thread "keeping it real" for the child abusers of Ped State...

I am legit curious what the team or corch will be of the next CIS imbecile who will derail a thread to start a sadder, less entertaining version of an Only Fans page.

Advertisement
We had purported UM fans managing the UNC & Mac Brown commemorative suck-off thread a couple weeks ago...
We have purported UM fans in the Alexis thread caping for a Texas team that hasn't done anything in a decade...
And now we have purported UM fans in this thread "keeping it real" for the child abusers of Ped State...

I am legit curious what the team or corch will be of the next CIS imbecile will derail a thread to start a sadder, less entertaining version of an Only Fans page.

Keeping it real for PSU? Lol.

If we aren't intellectually honest we will never get where we need to be. I am a UM graduate, and academic and athletic donor. Doesn't mean I need to tell myself fairytales about the state of the program. We basically hit rock bottom this year. Lots of exciting off-season moves, and recruiting it going well so there it light, but we have work to do. Franklin has PSU well ahead of us right now. They went 11-2 and finished top 10. It sucks, but it's true. A job at PSU is looked at more favorably than a job at Miami right now. For a number of reasons. Let's get that flipped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stubblefield? The dude was getting a slip if he didn't leave on his own. He's been garbage at every stop.

I'm open to that. But everywhere I looked when it was happening, there was no evidence. Show me SOMETHING. IIRC he got more money at PSU too. He was just a bad fit here.

I'm open to that. But everywhere I looked when it was happening, there was no evidence. Show me SOMETHING. IIRC he got more money at PSU too. He was just a bad fit here.
I am not re-doing research on his recruiting classes that I did when he was hired. You can choose to believe me, and countless other members of this board, or not. He failed as a recruiter- badly- at Wake Forest, New Mexico, Air Force, and Utah. That's why his stints were always so short. Look it up.

I am legit curious what the team or corch will be of the next CIS imbecile who will derail a thread to start a sadder, less entertaining version of an Only Fans page.
These alleged UM fans make me want gouge their eyes out and fill their cavernous skulls with my abundantly spermatozoa laden manhood. They sicken me. And to have them vomiting their estrogen in the sacred grounds known as Cribby's Corner makes it that much more appalling.

I wish their mommas had the $400 handy they needed to dilate and curate these mistakes at the embryonic stage when it was obvious they were about to birth blights and drains on society through their butt canals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back