Crazy thing is we won't even come close to 85...lol

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
Golden has created an even bigger cloud, disaster. This class will be average and about 20. By my count, at least 5 ships short to 85.

Advertisement
Don't worry, we'll magically find a way to offer some bums during March and April.

Real sleepers

He's done to miami what Donna fought the ncaa for months,scholarship reductions.

Advertisement
The only good thing that comes of this is we should hopefully meet our 9 ship reduction which would allow the next coach to not worry about reductions. Make no mistake, Golden will not win more than 6-7 games next year. After the early bye week, it's a brutal stretch.

He'll fill in the remaining gaps with some fine 1 and 2 star talent from the great state of New Jersey

Very true! Look at the roster, we have been filling in spots with no name New Jersey kid... Meanwhile in Miami we have some unrecognized player who could really help the team... Going to FAU/FIU

Advertisement
They took 7 of 9 this past season. Why we were strapped with 75 ship players this past season.

Excuses are for losers. And that is what Alfred Golden is and anyone who supports him!

The only good thing that comes of this is we should hopefully meet our 9 ship reduction which would allow the next coach to not worry about reductions. Make no mistake, Golden will not win more than 6-7 games next year. After the early bye week, it's a brutal stretch.

Correct me if I am wrong but, with a partial roster this year, our new coaches will only have to play one short in 2016 to complete the sanctions, right?

Advertisement
Correct me if I am wrong but, with a partial roster this year, our new coaches will only have to play one short in 2016 to complete the sanctions, right?

One more for 2017 as well I believe?

Won't even matter though. Judging by the way it looks. We will be under signing in this class and god willingly the next coach will have big class numbers to play with but that's even asking for too much at this point judging how they retained Golden after this past season.

They'll give the scholarships to walk ons like Kidd, who we never heard from again. Or Fentress, who should never have seen the field at the U of Miami.

Advertisement

One more for 2017 as well I believe?

Won't even matter though. Judging by the way it looks. We will be under signing in this class and god willingly the next coach will have big class numbers to play with but that's even asking for too much at this point judging how they retained Golden after this past season.

The sanctions were for the '14-'16 seasons with a reduction each year. So you had to take at least 1 each season and take the other 6 however you wanted. It appears we were able to take 7 in '14 leaving 1 for '15 and 1 for '16.

Dude is straight sabotaging the team...what he's doing has to be on purpose, can't see any coach being so incompetent. He will set this program further back than any coach that ever coached here.

Advertisement
Back