COVID-19 Threads

Personally I dont Trust the numbers coming out of China recently. I believe there are far more cases and deaths than they are trying to lead on. What’s undeniable is how fast this sh*t is spreading, it was just 33000 confirmed cases in the US as of last night. It’s now 41000 cases plus cases confirmed and those aren’t even real time numbers as a lot of these test are being confirmed days after which is why there is a sudden increase. Of course there is going to be more confirmed cases with the amount of testing that is now going on but still

Advertisement
Personally I dont Trust the numbers coming out of China recently. I believe there are far more cases and deaths than they are trying to lead on. What’s undeniable is how fast this sh*t is spreading, it was just 33000 confirmed cases in the US as of last night. It’s now 41000 cases plus cases confirmed and those aren’t even real time numbers as a lot of these test are being confirmed days after which is why there is a sudden increase. Of course there is going to be more confirmed cases with the amount of testing that is now going on but still
I really feel like this thing has been around. After talking with a couple of unrelated people, they were showing symptoms of this thing weeks before the first documented case in the city and even state.

While I'm a little skeptical on China's numbers, S. Korea's numbers I do trust and their percentages fall in line with what we have going on so far.

I really feel like this thing has been around. After talking with a couple of unrelated people, they were showing symptoms of this thing weeks before the first documented case in the city and even state.
That’s very plausible and likely..we had no testing and just think about the number of Americans who don’t have health care and don’t go to the DR when sick

Hong Kong is not undergoing round 2. They did everything we're trying to do and it appears to have worked. Unfortunately many of their residents began coming back into Hong Kong from the US (maybe off cruise ships?) and now they are almost right back at square one.

Advertisement
91189981_10218764793203386_596872601557532672_n.jpg

Advertisement
What’s scary is these cases that are being confirmed are not even real time as it takes multiple days currently to get back results which is why we are seeing the surge recently. Trying to prematurely open the country back up by Easter seems like a disaster of a decision waiting to happen and the virus would spread even more so imo. I hope The government listens to The health officials and scientists on this

Last edited:
What’s scary is these cases that are being confirmed are not even real time as it takes multiple takes currently to get back results which is why we are seeing the surge recently. Trying to prematurely open the country back up by Easter seems like a disaster of a decision waiting to happen and the virus would spread even more so imo. I hope The government listens to The health officials and scientists on this
I went from Cali to Idaho to visit family 2 weeks ago before **** hit the fan. My sister came in contact with someone who might have it and he got tested 9 days ago....he still doesn't have the results so basically he and everyone he's been around have to hardcore self quarantine even though they may not need to (as much) and she might honestly be done with the 2 week quarantine before the results come back. It's a joke. The whole state can only do 40 tests a day.

Advertisement
The numbers are all thrown out and wonky. COVID will not affect the football season. Time to put the forum to bed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back