COVID-19 Threads

Advertisement
Two deaths in the whole state of Florida? 48 deaths in the whole US?

I'm starting to think this is a bit overblown.

Seriously, if people were that concerned with medical outbreaks that have killed 48 Americans in a short span of time, nobody would ever leave their bed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yep

Advertisement
When is coronavirus going to break out to epic proportions?

Seriously, I think the people who are currently predicting 10 million eventual deaths in the US would have predicted 3 weeks ago that we'd have at least 10,000 US deaths by now.

Advertisement
Any chance we can get the STD forum back up and running again? Those of us suffering with the two-headed snake of syphilis and gonorrhea are people too.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If we urinate does it not burn?

#DoBetter #BeBest

Wasn't it the prick that got you into trouble in the first place?

Advertisement
All COVID-19 threads have been moved to the COVID-19 forum. This forum will remain until NCAA athletics starts back up. Please make sure you are posting topics in the appropriate forum.
Every once in a while, you deserve a little...

tenor-1.gif

Since I'm in the electrical distribution business our company is considered a necessity to help keep grid working with circuit breakers,panels , wire and so on.
I'm actually in an office with no access do to my wife at home has acute asthma and allergies so with this being said.

When I get home and the wife hears me pull up the kitchen doors opened a crack I get to the door and she says STOP AND DROP (all your clothes and SHOES) right in the carport and she leaves and I put clothes in the wash and wash my hands for 20 seconds and go to the shower then I return to clean cell phone spray shoes.

Then we resume evening normal stuff like dinner and so on , every single day.

Advertisement
Since I'm in the electrical distribution business our company is considered a necessity to help keep grid working with circuit breakers,panels , wire and so on.
I'm actually in an office with no access do to my wife at home has acute asthma and allergies so with this being said.

When I get home and the wife hears me pull up the kitchen doors opened a crack I get to the door and she says STOP AND DROP (all your clothes and SHOES) right in the carport and she leaves and I put clothes in the wash and wash my hands for 20 seconds and go to the shower then I return to clean cell phone spray shoes.

Hearing those words "STOP AND DROP (all your clothes and SHOES)" would tend to fill me with terror!! :oops: ....especially if you hear a solid click sound afterwards.

Last edited:

She says that to everyone....:cool:

Advertisement
Back