Courtel Jenkins turns down Pedo State

591.gif

Juts a question but why all the Dan Blysma stuff.. you must be a penguins fan. go devils ! lol

Advertisement
Great to hear, but contrary to what our coaches think, UM shyts on Ped State. We shouldn't get too excited about our commits not being swayed by that piece of **** program that doubles as a kiddy boning parlor. I wonder if Goldwyn recused himself from Big Bad Courtel's recruiting when he found out Ped State wanted him.

We love you, Courtel! Russell Maryland, Jr.

I didn't decide ****. People actually work inside our athletic department and know what's going on.

Keep this thread about the big homie Courtel Jenkins, not the attempted traitor Al Golden. Meet me on the football board for that.

What an ironic porst. Says the guy who always brings Golden up in every recruiting thread.

Advertisement
I didn't decide ****. People actually work inside our athletic department and know what's going on.

Keep this thread about the big homie Courtel Jenkins, not the attempted traitor Al Golden. Meet me on the football board for that.

Funny, cause you're the one who originally brought up Golden in the thread.

Why don't we keep this board about the recruits and the football board about Golden and company.

I think even you can manage that.

This kid worked with a personal trainer and lost 30 lbs of fat. Also received many praises at camps and from scouts during the playoffs. BEAST

Love this kids attitude. A lot like KC. Any kid that can tell another program to kick rocks because they "WANT" to be at the U is the ****!

Advertisement
Great to hear, but contrary to what our coaches think, UM shyts on Ped State. We shouldn't get too excited about our commits not being swayed by that piece of **** program that doubles as a kiddy boning parlor. I wonder if Goldwyn recused himself from Big Bad Courtel's recruiting when he found out Ped State wanted him.

We love you, Courtel! Russell Maryland, Jr.

After that we need Jerome, Warren and Cortez to send a clone thru

Advertisement
Advertisement

What an ironic porst. Says the guy who always brings Golden up in every recruiting thread.

Funny part is, you're callin the dude out, and that's his first post that shows restraint on bashing our coaches...

Funny part is, you're callin the dude out, and that's his first post that shows restraint on bashing our coaches...

Funny part is he bashed Golden in his first response so not sure what your talking bout.

Dan almost has me rooting for the Penguins by association. Everytime I see Blysma on TV, I want to check the message boards to see if we have a new commitment.
You'll be seeing a lot more of him during the Olympics as he leads our boys into godless, communist Rusky-land in search for gold.

388.jpg

...Should add to my gif collection too.

330.gif

Advertisement
Back