Couple of CANE Greats at the game

Probably the same posters that thought it was alright to hit a one legged man in the bathroom.. I can't even imagine the comments if the jerseys were reversed.

If the jerseys were reversed, the story would be about a one-legged Miami guy who kicked the **** out of a WV fan in the bathroom. Not sure what this revisionist history has to do with posting a picture of your offspring on a message board of **** stirrers.

Gotta just love keyboard warriors.. I spent a year in Vietnam stacking POS like you in a pile and leaving them as a warning to their VC buddies..

Angry Ibis is VC?

Advertisement
Probably the same posters that thought it was alright to hit a one legged man in the bathroom.. I can't even imagine the comments if the jerseys were reversed.

If the jerseys were reversed, the story would be about a one-legged Miami guy who kicked the **** out of a WV fan in the bathroom. Not sure what this revisionist history has to do with posting a picture of your offspring on a message board of **** stirrers.

Gotta just love keyboard warriors.. I spent a year in Vietnam stacking POS like you in a pile and leaving them as a warning to their VC buddies..

Angry Ibis is VC?

His name is Charlie

Angry Ibis is VC?

His name is Charlie
Does he surf?

Angry Ibis is VC?

His name is Charlie

Charlie don't surf and neither does Angry Ibis

Advertisement

Angry Ibis is VC?

His name is Charlie
Does he surf?

..."What the **** do you know about surfing? You're from goddamned New Jersey"....

While you are pasting quotes, find the one where the "angry" one challenged my creditabilty as a Vet. Offered his money against mine that I can prove my status. But he hide behind his keyboard again and failed to answer.

Advertisement
Back