***Countdown to Fall Camp 2017***

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Camp begins August 1

11 days

MIAMI_PA.jpg

Advertisement
Mods, please merge this thread with the countdown to kick off thread. TIA

Please delete OPs account as well. [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]decleated[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

Please delete OPs account as well. [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]decleated[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

mods please send QP and his entire lineage back to Cuba where they belong.

You'll need to make a choice. It's either him or me.

You have until the end of today to comply or I'm gone for good.

:neonu: decide

I decided, I'm just not telling you

Advertisement

****, didn't mean to downvote

I hope :neonu: have deep pockets, because I do.

Pockets filled with beans and hot sauce I bet, you immigrant **** millionaire.

Pockets filled with beans and hot sauce I bet, you immigrant **** millionaire.

black beans to be specific

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Miami Hurricanes have announced its fall practice schedule with practices beginning Aug. 1. The Hurricanes will practice six days a week in the mornings with a day off on Sundays. Practices are closed to the public. There will not be any two-a-days due to the NCAA rule change, but teams are still allowed 29 practices before the opener although Miami will not use all 29.

“We didn’t push (the start) back as far as we could because I didn’t want to,” head coach Mark Richt said. “We have 12 practices with summer school—that’s a lot so we won’t get all 29 practice opportunities in that we’re allowed to, but nowadays the guys are here all summer and they’re in great condition and we’ve been installing stuff this summer. It’s not ground zero like it used to be and 29 days seemed like the magical number or at least 29 practice opportunities.”

The team will practice 23 of the first 26 days in August as part of fall camp with game preparations beginning on Aug. 28 ahead of season opener on Sept. 2 against Bethune-Cookman. There will be three closed scrimmages.

Miami is expected to have as many as 27 total practices before the opener.

Although the NCAA elected to remove two-a-days, they kept the amount of practices at 29, which Richt is not in favor of.

“I believe if everybody moved it back to 24 or 21 practice opportunities considering almost everybody is here all summer anyways, I think it would be good,” Richt said.

The Hurricanes will also have meetings and film studies throughout fall practices.

“Once you’re in camp there’s no limits on that,” Richt said.

CanesFest will be at Hard Rock Stadium on Aug. 12. Media Day is on Aug. 14. The fall semester begins Aug. 21.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back