Countdown to college football

JD08

Ready for Ska's fourth wave
Maude
1285+UM+vs+NORTH+CAROLINA+101616.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
I'm feeling crazy tonight.

I'm not only going to actual games with no mask on, I'm actually going to say hello to people, shake their hands, AND stand only 4 ft from them.

Maybe I'm koo koo, or maybe it's the meth talking.

Too soon to tell.
Give us a heads up where you’re sitting so we can avoid you like the “plague”. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm feeling crazy tonight.

I'm not only going to actual games with no mask on, I'm going to say hello to people, shake their hands, AND stand only 4 ft from them.

Maybe I'm koo koo, or maybe it's the meth talking.

Too soon to tell.
I might or might not wear a mask but I've always liked my personal space so I am adopting the 6 ft rule permanently. So please keep your distance. I have nothing against hand shake but a head nod with flash of The U will do. Now if you are working a strong tailgate, the 6 ft thing goes out the window if I need to get close to some good ribs.

Advertisement
I might or might not wear a mask but I've always liked my personal space so I am adopting the 6 ft rule permanently. So please keep your distance. I have nothing against hand shake but a head nod with flash of The U will do. Now if you are working a strong tailgate, the 6 ft thing goes out the window if I need to get close to some good ribs.

Exceptions to every rule.

Advertisement
Back