Countdown to college football

Taint played out of their mind on defense in the first half of the championship game on 2002, but McGahee was just starting to gash them when his injury occurred. I’m biased, but I think we avoid overtime and win outright if we have a healthy Willis in the 4th quarter of that game. And, yes, I’m still salty! Lol!
That’s not being biased. It’s very logical reasoning as well as the most likely outcome. He was our best offensive player that year and like you mentioned was starting to heat up.

Advertisement
Reggie Sutton was one of the best athletes ever to wear the orange and green. Loca sofla kid who was a big time player coming out of HS.

1E675856-30AE-41B2-86A5-B4BF1E1DA0D6.jpeg

Well fellas, we did it. After the most emotionally turbulent offseason in CFB history, we are 1 day away from Canes football. Some people thought we wouldn’t make it, some hoped we didn’t but here we are. Let’s go!!

Little known fact - we all know he was all world HS player. Probably the first highest rated recruit we ever signed. In HS, he amassed an incredible 300+ tackles as a senior. Truly, the his nickname "Superman" was justified. One of my favorite canes ever.

Jealous that @DMoney has his jersey.

Advertisement
Little known fact - we all know he was all world HS player. Probably the first highest rated recruit we ever signed. In HS, he amassed an incredible 300+ tackles as a senior. Truly, the his nickname "Superman" was justified. One of my favorite canes ever.

Jealous that @DMoney has his jersey.

He was also on the Dallas Carter team featured in Friday Night Lights.

Advertisement
5'8" 205 and his team mates said he was the hardest hitter. That's really something when you consider who his team mates were.

I just to be a regular at practice those days. I remember watching and I saw Diego London (for those that don't recall, he was a massive OL - 320+) pull from his guard spot only to be met on the other side by Rohan. Rohan completely stood him up but you heard the collision across the practice field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back