Countdown to college football

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Jr is gonna be a top prospect soon...

FC5B2726-CDC2-40C4-AA78-A5B25C3FA007.jpeg

that's a great picture, but I never post it because 7th grade Dan E. Dangerously cried real tears that night when he went to bed.
it’s ok mane, let it all out. College senior AUcane stood shell shocked in the WEZ. I stood there with my buddy - Furious at getting outcorched - and started heckling Dennis and his staff as they filed out. Admittedly, this was a youthful indiscretion on my part but it felt good to yell with others “outcoached once again, Dennis.” “Dennis, you suck!” And whatnot. Then one staff member got so ****ed at the small group of us, he broke rank with Dennis and started charging up the stairs to come after us - forget who it was but he looked like his face was on fire he was so ****ed at us. What a time to be alive.

Advertisement
it’s ok mane, let it all out. College senior AUcane stood shell shocked in the WEZ. I stood there with my buddy - Furious at getting outcorched - and started heckling Dennis and his staff as they filed out. Admittedly, this was a youthful indiscretion on my part but it felt good to yell with others “outcoached once again, Dennis.” “Dennis, you suck!” And whatnot. Then one staff member got so ****ed at the small group of us, he broke rank with Dennis and started charging up the stairs to come after us - forget who it was but he looked like his face was on fire he was so ****ed at us. What a time to be alive.
Probably Kehoe.....

I'm feeling crazy tonight.

I'm not only going to actual games with no mask on, I'm going to say hello to people, shake their hands, AND stand only 4 ft from them.

Maybe I'm koo koo, or maybe it's the meth talking.

Too soon to tell.
Thats why the football season may not last long. I hope its the meth talking

Haha, I would have remembered him. I think it was either Olson or petri (I do recall seeing brad roll in that mix as well.) lol
I mentioned him because Kehoe yelled at me once at Casolas after i sold out Chud. I'm

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 128998

This moment was pretty awesome, especially if you were there. The second he stood up and flashed the U, everyone in the Miami section knew EXACTLY what he was doing. I think my row cheered louder for this than the touchdown.
He didn’t just flashed it he raised it up from being upside down because them Tarheel fuqers threw the U down 2 years prior last time we were in Chapel Hill. I will always remember Braxton for that and his hands behind his back like being handcuffed to pay homage to Catholics vs convicts when we crushed ND at the Rock!!

Advertisement
Back