Countdown to college football

Advertisement
Advertisement
ImpracticalDarlingAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement

Wow we forget how good Bosher was for us. All ACC for 3 years being a punter and place kicker. That’s pretty impressive. This thread is amazing. We really had some GOATS at many positions. Plus there are players I learn about that I never knew of. Dooley for example. Born in 81 and been a CANE fan since exiting the womb. Whole family is CANES fans from Broward county. Thanks for the thread!!!

Advertisement
Wow we forget how good Bosher was for us. All ACC for 3 years being a punter and place kicker. That’s pretty impressive. This thread is amazing. We really had some GOATS at many positions. Plus there are players I learn about that I never knew of. Dooley for example. Born in 81 and been a CANE fan since exiting the womb. Whole family is CANES fans from Broward county. Thanks for the thread!!!

Thats what this thread is about (in addition to the actual countdown). A chance to celebrate our great tradition and maybe even learn something new about the program. Shout out to anyone that contributes in this thread whether it’s pictures, videos, or stories.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back